The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 27933 times)

I dont call people trolls because of a biased opinion, and I said you were flaming because you said "Hey NickPB how are you" which can loving get someone banned, you are obviously a troll anyways, this is why the forums is full of bullstuff people saying bullstuff things, and if you weren't trolling I'm sure you would have just stopped responding by now
Who's been banned for that though? If I was trolling I would probably try harder, dontcha think?

Who's been banned for that though? If I was trolling I would probably try harder, dontcha think?
It's almost 2 hours since badspot was last online, I'm sure if he got back on and no one responded after your post Tezuni could have been banned if Baddy thought it was reasonable enough to ban him.

Tezuni is known and out there. He can do an IP check. Stop worrying.

beach just wants me to be nickpb so badly.
i bet he'd cum his pants from feeling like the ultimate victim.

it's not all a conspiracy, it's more like a salty boy with a grievance against the GH

it's not all a conspiracy, it's more like a salty boy with a grievance against the GH

You're pretty much the only one defending NickPB here, and you're one of his friends so. Classic case of turd defending an starfish.

nick a has a 4/10 ass to begin with so hes not to be trusted.

Also I completely spaced responding to this -
It is always done in a non aggressive way and the person is always offered ample explanation and even the opportunity to come back if they so desire and we think the issue has been resolved.

This is complete bullstuff. I got stonewalled after being kicked and it turns out I got kicked solely because I'm somewhat related to the clique. I didn't get an ample explanation until I aired your dirty laundry.

I only knew about the dox through another dude who got kicked who had no idea that got a tiny bit more information about it than I did. Turns out you kicked people because you trying to use a dox to forget with beach got out and you didn't want to look bad to the forum you supposedly don't care about. Pathetic.

You're pretty much the only one defending NickPB here, and you're one of his friends so. Classic case of turd defending an starfish.
you didn't read the thread cause it's more than just me.
i'm skeptical of beachbum's evidence and more so of his motives.  that's more than fair.

i'm skeptical of beachbum's evidence and more so of his motives.  that's more than fair.

Considering that people from GH itself, including Donnie, have admitted that they loving investigateed me. You just look like a loving handicap because you are refusing to accept reality.

But we didn't go around private investigating people. It was a pre existing dox of Beachbum.

Yeah Tezuni I definitely faked those screenshots. Also how does NickPBs rooster taste?

how does one even get into the glory hole in the first place

how does one even get into the glory hole in the first place
be a friend of nickpb and do the cult initiation process

first off that's really hostile.
are you saying you have no ill motives towards nickpb / the GH?