know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.

Author Topic: know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.  (Read 9900 times)

-goodbois-
this post is really frickin blessed tho

a lil ninja edit but i forgot to actually put the dam goodbois in it and im such a dumb

time to die
[img ]http://1.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/16/48/1f3955fae6fba09b4f9d94d204227b8f-hulk-pug.jpg[/img]
the incredible puglk
That isn't a pug :thinking:

Anyone who doesn't like dogs isn't a alpha chad and you are gonna die a beta loser.

This is why you should never ever use the same name twice.

This is why you should never ever use the same name twice,
Sorry I don't have 10 different user names and I did not plan for someone to stalk all of my online profiles to insult me

I really dislike dogs but not gonna say why because y’all will just goof on me.

I really dislike dogs but not gonna say why because y’all will just goof on me.
I don't like dogs because they're overly hyperactive and needy, I dislike barking and drool, I don't want to spend a forget ton of money to train one to be at least tolerable, I don't want to literally pick up the stuff or deal with the "accidents" in my home, etc

I don't like dogs because they're overly hyperactive and needy, I dislike barking and drool, I don't want to spend a forget ton of money to train one to be at least tolerable, I don't want to literally pick up the stuff or deal with the "accidents" in my home, etc

sounds like projection :thinking:

ok forget it.

i hate it how people humanize dogs. like it's literally loving disgusting. they're not your children, they're animals. my sister and b-i-l have this chiweenie and they refer to me like i'm the dog's uncle.

i find it really hard to believe most dogs care about your well being. aww he's loving up on you and being cute whenever you have food? loving morons. they care about the food, water, and shelter. he's laying on you/beside you because you're warm.

i hate how they can't understand what you're saying. i read somewhere that they read humans by body language, but they simple don't give a forget. dog could be barking at something and you tell it to shut up and it just looks at you with beady eyes; it sees that you're angry and doesn't care.

also i'm not mentally stable to own dogs. i got so pissed at a dog one time that i slid it across the floor in anger (didn't hit anything though). i felt really bad after it so yeah i don't see me being around dogs in the future.

ok forget it.

i hate it how people humanize dogs. like it's literally loving disgusting. they're not your children, they're animals. my sister and b-i-l have this chiweenie and they refer to me like i'm the dog's uncle.

i find it really hard to believe most dogs care about your well being. aww he's loving up on you and being cute whenever you have food? loving morons. they care about the food, water, and shelter. he's laying on you/beside you because you're warm.

i hate how they can't understand what you're saying. i read somewhere that they read humans by body language, but they simple don't give a forget. dog could be barking at something and you tell it to shut up and it just looks at you with beady eyes; it sees that you're angry and doesn't care.

also i'm not mentally stable to own dogs. i got so pissed at a dog one time that i slid it across the floor in anger (didn't hit anything though). i felt really bad after it so yeah i don't see me being around dogs in the future.
All of these are good reasons