know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.

Author Topic: know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.  (Read 10165 times)

also where did you get the notion that i don't want a job? i'm always looking but i just haven't landed a job yet.
I wonder why you have not landed one.

cat lovers are probably furries

Hey now, my sister's a cat lover and she's not a furry. She does love homestuck and undertale still though, so I guess she is still a degenerate.

i'm always looking but i just haven't landed a job yet.

Yeah if I read the stuff you've posted in this thread I wouldn't want to hire you either. I wouldn't even have to read the thread because this kind of attitude will have undoubtedly bled out into every aspect of your personality by now.

i hate people who call their dogs their children.
saw this at work and nearly vomited in my mouth, srs.

grrrrrrr people like dogs and like to relate them to humans....
THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT FOOD AND WATER!!!!
loving MORONS!!!

no lol. i just lack the patience for things that can't understand me.

get mad at animals because they couldn't understand you, and lacking an understanding of romance

the two dangerous behaviors combined to man

The only bad dog is a pitbull.
wrong. pugs are monstrosities of man's breeding hubris

Pugs are dogs?!
I thought they were a rat-cat hybrid.

Pitbulls are not bad dogs. Their owners are bad, though. Dogs turn out like children; how you raise them decides how they act in the long-run. A scary dog is a fearful one, a calm pitbull was raised like a normal family dog.

a calm pitbull was raised like a normal family dog.
until they chomp your face off

until they chomp your face off
Proof that you've never seen a trained pit-bull. My family has had 3 german shepards (in different houses), one farther part of my family has 2 pink-nosed pitbulls which are friendly, and my family has a rottweiler that's allowed to go inside and... a toy poodle/pug mix named jasper. All are friendly. Guess what? Dogs follow suit with their owners. Most people only get pitbulls for "protection", or dogfighting if they so choose.

Proof that you've never seen a trained pit-bull.
If pit bulls need to be trained, then they shouldnt be allowed as standard legal house pets.

If pit bulls need to be trained, then they shouldnt be allowed as standard legal house pets.
all dogs need to be trained....

< raise dog poorly
< dog does bad things

WHAT THE forget?

purebred dogs are the suck regardless. they still sweet cute babies and all but tbh they gots forgeted from the start. thanks, idiots. (by idiots i mean breeders)
aside from the fact that many of them (pugs, bull terriers, all terriers actually) are just uggo, they practically ALL get awful health problems from being so inbred, and on occasion behavioral ones. and pretty sure it only takes 1 or 2 generations of mixed breeding for most of that stuff to just disappear. fuk dog breeding, and also the akc

edit: AND people who call mother dogs "bitches" are creepy. actualy anyone who calls a female dog a "bitch" for any reason is a creep. that's what zoos do so breeders are zoophiles now, officialy
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:12:48 AM by Foxscotch »

...what?
Master Matthew, you say some handicapped stuff, but this is one of the most handicapped things you've said. An untrained dog is just a dog at heart - if a pitbull bites you, it's fearful and most likely you're afraid of pitbulls because they're big and have locking jaws.
A trained pitbull is a family dog - poodles, german shepards, huskies, beagles, shibas and akitas, and especially pitbulls, they're all VERY tolerant dogs which also happen to be very stubborn. A Pit-bull needs affection like any other dog, the only problem is that it has seperation anxeity which means that it gets very, very, fearful when seperated from humans.

Fearful pitbulls are raised away from humans. Outside, in a fence, only with a bowl of food and some water, would make you fearful of humans too. This is the same with any dog. There are packs of dogs (seperate from wolves) that come in all shapes in sizes and act just as wolves in certain country. These are the type of dogs that you would see in these groups, since, you know, um, and the overbreeding and exploitation just to dump them. I don't know, maybe just they're naturally just this way. it's not the owner since bad breeders are purposefully making them have these tendencies OR alot of them get abused for no reason and alot of them are used for dog-fighting and are bred muscular with strong bites.

Pitbulls have alot of things against them, but they're certainly gentle giants when trained right. Even trustable dogs like german shepards can go wrong due to bad breeders and even giant, rarer dog breeds can have complications due to just.. being dogs.

At the end of this wall of text, i'll just leave it at this:
Breeders are scummy. Get from a reputable one and actually TRAIN your dog as an untrained one will rip up your pillows and stuff all over your bed, as for any dog, unlike you seem to think.