Author Topic: know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.  (Read 10258 times)

birds are better than both sides

i had a parrot and it was loving loud and scary to be around when it was let out of its cage
who knows if that thing's going to peck your eyes out or something

i had a parrot and it was loving loud and scary to be around when it was let out of its cage
who knows if that thing's going to peck your eyes out or something
parrots pecking ur eyes out is a feature
source: me

almost every dog ive come across is either an annoying stuff or is loving your stuff up whenever it's not sleeping

i almost got angry enough at one to actually want to kill it (that was like 2-3 years ago though)

birds are better than both sides

yeah i love having to deal with an animal that manages to be more consistently annoying than any dog ever could + they stuff 3 times an hour

almost every dog ive come across is either an annoying stuff or is loving your stuff up whenever it's not sleeping

i almost got angry enough at one to actually want to kill it (that was like 2-3 years ago though)
thats not loving vegan

I don't like cats or dogs very much but I like cats more than I do dogs. I'd rather have a reptile cuz they are quiet and are far less likely to break or destroy things when they aren't in a terrarium, except for maybe the really big ones like monitor lizards

I don't like cats or dogs very much but I like cats more than I do dogs. I'd rather have a reptile cuz they are quiet and are far less likely to break or destroy things when they aren't in a terrarium, except for maybe the really big ones like monitor lizards
actually this

odd how only complete degens like blouk and hillkill want to actually kill dogs and both share the same opinion hmmmmmm

odd how only complete degens like blouk and hillkill want to actually kill dogs and both share the same opinion hmmmmmm
maybe im actually past resorting to violence over stupid stuff, probably unlike you

who are you to call someone degenerate anyway

hol up since when is bloukface degenerate

pot calling kettle black