President Annoying Orange - total forgetbag, revealing private information

Author Topic: President Annoying Orange - total forgetbag, revealing private information  (Read 9308 times)

posted this in the wrong drama
(i didnt actually call the number somebody confirmed this in the voice chat in another discord)

other doxes i've seen have notably incorrect phone numbers.

Well since you want me to point it out so bad, moderators cannot edit signatures, and the dox is in President Annoying Orange's signature. So that's my point.

then ask badspot to delete it. although it isn't a bad idea to give rotondo admin.

badspot will obviously delete it when he gets online, but at this point if rotondo had the power, no one would see that stuff. the proposal is still a fine idea.

i understand whats going on in this picture

i dont underatand whats going on in this picture. whats going on in this picture?

damn how depressing does your life have to be that a mid twenties dude gets thrills from finding out information about people on a forum about legos
honestly sad that raven is still around lol

i understand whats going on in this picture

i dont underatand whats going on in this picture. whats going on in this picture?

might be the dox but just censored

so the investigate was inaccurate. completely, nothing was right about it, fortunately. also im pretty positive that limericks gf 2 and the investigateer were two different people because limericks gf 2 supplied the girl who got investigateed with the image of ravencroft with the investigate

noedit: pretty sure the image of ravencroft with the investigate is faked by raven or whoever the forget to make me look bad

Well since you want me to point it out so bad, moderators cannot edit signatures, and the dox is in President Annoying Orange's signature. So that's my point.
while this is valid, as far as i can tell the only way anyone can access his account at this point is if someone posts a link to it

unless its already been deleted too

can someone dm me the original post

do you want me to dm your insta or nah

while this is valid, as far as i can tell the only way anyone can access his account at this point is if someone posts a link to it

unless its already been deleted too

account still exists, just all the posts have been deleted.

Uh, no it was accessible by the front page, "Newest user". But I just made an account so now the only way to get to his profile is by direct link.

dude quit being a creep

dude quit being a creep

just trying to lighten the mood. i had no intention in doing that

just trying to lighten the mood. i had no intention in doing that

[img]https://i.imgur.com/SGleUrS.png/img]
do you like family guy?