Author Topic: IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic  (Read 18632 times)

by link I meant his beachbum11111 alias to his real life name.

Listening to this on repeat while waiting for new posts
<removed>

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:30:02 PM by Badspot »

tf is wrong with metario lmao
the difference is that zapk still does malicious stuff, metario used to and now actively disavows it. there's no comparison to be made there
the forget do you mean by "malicious stuff"

the forget do you mean by "malicious stuff"
btw i was talking about metario not zapk

These are the very recent ones I could find on the forum, most claims were in-game, I would post those screenshots but we all know fabricating evidence in-game is the easiest stuff.

That's why you must trust the people who HAVE seen it, and publicly came out and mentioned it. Glass does have a very back track record with this stuff.
That may be true, but who are you seriously going to trust, quite a few people claiming they seen admins cheating, or Glass, a person who has been known for this.
There's no real proof so I'm not sure. My reply was just me agreeing that if admins cheat a server wont last. I haven't witnessed cheating.

At least I can say I've never cheated my own players, or hacked the game.
Yeah honestly last time Ide was a well known stuffter was when he was Wound, which was like... 4+ years ago? 5 maybe even?

Yeah honestly last time Ide was a well known stuffter was when he was Wound, which was like... 4+ years ago? 5 maybe even?
Wait Ide isn't Wound.. I don't think?

2013 called they want their newspaper back.