IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic

Author Topic: IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic  (Read 18467 times)

I dunno ask Crimson Wing Society
why do you guys keep bringing that up lmao, we don't even use that discord and haven't for months

why do you guys keep bringing that up lmao, we don't even use that discord and haven't for months
Why does Ide bring up traps with me? I haven't talked to him in years.

I never said these accusations were false. I'm just saying that, in the context of this drama, Ide is in the wrong because he filled up Glass's server thread with something that could have been easily handled with a mature DM.
Well, I mean, the only reason I'm here is cause Glass and the staff team make it seem like all of these accusations are false. >.>
It's not right.

I never said these accusations were false. I'm just saying that, in the context of this drama, Ide is in the wrong because he filled up Glass's server thread with something that could have been easily handled with a mature DM.

Dude, obviously Glass will never listen to anyone who is accusing him. Also an important note, I completely understand why no one would listen to me at first in the thread, because I do not have the best reputation in the eyes of these forum goers.  But when Crown, a very reputable user, mentions it once, and glass denies it, you really think a PM is going to stop him?

Nope, guess what. I know some admins in his server and from what I know the cheating has come to a stop because of the public accusations. So in the end, me mentioning it got them to stop.

Dude, obviously Glass will never listen to anyone who is accusing him. Also an important note, I completely understand why no one would listen to me at first in the thread, because I do not have the best reputation in the eyes of these forum goers.  But when Crown, a very reputable user, mentions it once, and glass denies it, you really think a PM is going to stop him?

Nope, guess what. I know some admins in his server and from what I know the cheating has come to a stop because of the public accusations. So in the end, me mentioning it got them to stop.
Well congrats on getting them to stop, but you obviously don't listen very well to anyone either. You're still in the wrong here, the drama is directed towards you.

*noedit here comes another CvG buttbuddy*

but you obviously don't listen very well to anyone either. You're still in the wrong here, the drama is directed towards you.

Hey, whatever gets someone to stop cheating!

Why does Ide bring up traps with me? I haven't talked to him in years.
I've got no clue, i'm just super confused as to why you bring up crimson wing society like it's an insult when in reality it's completely irrelevant and was never really meant to be a real discord in the first place.
*noedit here comes another CvG buttbuddy*
You can't say that when you, captain, and bones are all probably having an orgy in your own discord.

Plus, other people also mentioned they witnessed it. This isn't even just about Crown, multiple people have claimed to see it, even before Glass openly ADMITTED that there was an exploit available to admins that let them dig faster.

This alone should be evidence enough to suggest that most of these "accusations" have truth to them. People were claiming that admins dig faster than normal users before it was brought to light.
You should know that it’s not an exploit, you hosted a Trench Wars server. It’s a command built into the gamemode. I use it almost on the dailey while hosting to easily destroy skybridges that get to be gamebreaking. Either way it was modified so it cannot be used if the player is in the minigame.

I've got no clue, i'm just super confused as to why you bring up crimson wing society like it's an insult when in reality it's completely irrelevant and was never really meant to be a real discord in the first place.
I'm just super confused as to why Ide still brings up traps like it's an insult.

You can't say that when you, captain, and bones are all probably having an orgy in your own discord.
Bones did tell me about it but I'm here on my own discourse, this isn't to please or help anybody. Bear in mind nobody on my side is in the spotlight, either.

You should know that it’s not an exploit, you hosted a Trench Wars server. It’s a command built into the gamemode. I use it almost on the dailey while hosting to easily destroy skybridges that get to be gamebreaking. Either way it was modified so it cannot be used if the player is in the minigame.

That is literally what an exploit is! The fact that it wasn't admin only before isn't good, but no one is really blaming you for that, Glass. It's that you acknowledged some of your admins exploiting it, and did nothing about it.

Sorry I misworded that, I meant super admin only*

Well, I mean, that's what some of the people were accusing the staff of using to make themselves have an advantage.
It's not far fetched, no? Especially since it was allowed at the time. No other accusations have been noted from what I've seen since you claimed to have turned it off.

That is literally what an exploit is! The fact that it wasn't admin only before isn't good, but no one is really blaming you for that, Glass. It's that you acknowledged some of your admins exploiting it, and did nothing about it.
I never said it was used maliciously, but that I used it as an admin tool.
Well, I mean, that's what some of the people were accusing the staff of using to make themselves have an advantage.
It's not far fetched, no? Especially since it was allowed at the time. No other accusations have been noted from what I've seen since you claimed to have turned it off.
If it was happening then it wont happen again because no one has access to it while in the minigame. So problem is solved, we can end this discussion.