Author Topic: IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic  (Read 18468 times)

If it was happening then it wont happen again because no one has access to it while in the minigame. So problem is solved, we can end this discussion.
Alright cool.

I'm just super confused as to why Ide still brings up traps like it's an insult.
Again, I don't know about Ide, but CWS is a joke discord that you seem to take seriously and want to latch onto so whatever.
Bones did tell me about it but I'm here on my own discourse, this isn't to please or help anybody. Bear in mind nobody on my side is in the spotlight, either.
So are you admitting to being hypocritical or are you trying to act like you aren't doing what we are?

Again, I don't know about Ide, but CWS is a joke discord that you seem to take seriously and want to latch onto so whatever.
A joke discord? Isn't that a bit extra to make an entire discord and post on it just to make a joke? I really don't know much about the server anyway, but neither does Ide about me and traps so there you go.

So are you admitting to being hypocritical or are you trying to act like you aren't doing what we are?
I'm saying that Bones telling me that this thread exists is the reason that I know about it, but I'm not posting on here to gain brownie points with my friends. I'm not teaming up on Ide or anyone from CvG, I'm not supporting either side biased, I'm not harming the thread. It's just funny that you and Nobot hop on here to defend Ide like he can't defend himself.

You know, when you see someone cheat on a blockland server, you usually want to record proof of it and inform the admin. Weird concept, right?

A joke discord? Isn't that a bit extra to make an entire discord and post on it just to make a joke?

It's just funny that you and Nobot hop on here to defend Ide like he can't defend himself.

You act like making a discord is difficult. Also I never needed anyone to defend me, like I said before if you would read.

He's not really defending me though. He's defending everyone who witnessed the cheating.

You act like making a discord is difficult. Also I never needed anyone to defend me, like I said before if you would read.
Did you even read my post? I said that you don't need anyone to defend yourself.

Did you even read my post? I said that you don't need anyone to defend yourself.

You seem to have malfunctioned, read your posts again.

It's just funny that you and Nobot hop on here to defend Ide like he can't defend himself.

Glass has said that the problem will be handled, so now that all the arguing about cheating is over you still spammed on his main thread lol

I PM'd and told Glass and we agreed our discussion is over, I said if the drama continues that's fine. I told him I'm done posting in his thread. I just wanted him to handle all these claims.

A joke discord? Isn't that a bit extra to make an entire discord and post on it just to make a joke? I really don't know much about the server anyway, but neither does Ide about me and traps so there you go.
Sooo, you admit not knowing much about the discord but you still want to attempt to use it as an insult, huh. And I wouldn't call taking 3 seconds to make a joke discord "extra."
I'm saying that Bones telling me that this thread exists is the reason that I know about it, but I'm not posting on here to gain brownie points with my friends. I'm not teaming up on Ide or anyone from CvG, I'm not supporting either side biased, I'm not harming the thread. It's just funny that you and Nobot hop on here to defend Ide like he can't defend himself.
Wait, where do you see me defending Ide? Next time try not to pull stuff straight out of your ass.

Glass has said that the problem will be handled, so now that all the arguing about cheating is over you still spammed on his main thread lol
Hate to butt in suddenly, but why are you so eager to get an unstable point across with narrow-minded thoughts?  You're backing off Ide with little-to-no sense.  Yes, Ide may have taken several posts to directly point out what, but your defiance against the fact that your statements don't matter isn't working for you.

And I see that you're still prolonging discussion with that kind of information, good job.

Sooo, you admit not knowing much about the discord but you still want to attempt to use it as an insult, huh.
I wasn't really trying to use it as an insult, it was just a not-well-thought-out rebuttal to the trap card. Why are you so focused on this?

Wait, where do you see me defending Ide? Next time try not to pull stuff straight out of your ass.
You got me there, my bad, it is still interesting to see you hopping in here though with Nobot and Ide. Immediately after me mentioning Crimson Wing too, strange. Got some secrets buddy? I won't judge.

Hate to butt in suddenly, but why are you so eager to get an unstable point across with narrow-minded thoughts?  You're backing off Ide with little-to-no sense.  Yes, Ide may have taken several posts to directly point out what, but your defiance against the fact that your statements don't matter isn't working for you.
And I see that you're still prolonging discussion with that kind of information, good job.
I backed off of Ide because I didn't really know how to respond to his previous post, so I wanted to get the thread back to the topic. This is all irrelevant now because Ide and Glass have solved it and the whole thread is null, but what I was getting at was that Ide kept mentioning that his admins were cheating instead of just addressing that he posted on Glass's thread a lot. Way more than he needed to.

Needless to say the problem is solved now so I really feel no need to continue to post here.