IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic

Author Topic: IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic  (Read 18830 times)

I don't need a tribal to preach to me, but thanks.

I don't need a tribal to preach to me, but thanks.
When You Le Epic Dismiss An Argument Because You Can't Actually Argue Against It

okay, I guess Unova, for you.

You and Nobot and Nymph seem to clearly be against Glass, so yeah... they're defending your position dude. Why is it so hard to admit you need people to fight your own battles?
jesus, i'm starting to think you have short term memory loss, like we said many times before, f1sh never defended me, as I said before, find me one quote of this.

Also, who's my butt buddy exactly, Obnasious? He either heard me talking about this thread or saw mentions of it in CvG, I didn't tell him to post here and honestly have not really read what he's even posted here. Knowing you and your group however, you called your hound-dogs to come post in this thread to try and make your argument seem a bit more reputable. See, I can throw out accusations with no evidence too! You should be remembering the time you all hounded on me for making this accusation with no proof, because you're doing the same stuff right now on a different subject.
Lol, so you harrass f1sh and nobot for posting in this topic but when the irony strikes and I say the same to you about Ob, and Captain, you immediately say what f1sh said, pages ago.

It's almost like we're all part of a community and I heard them talking about the topic? Honestly I wasn't even planning on posting but you got me to, congrats. And again, how would I have anything to hide in a discord I haven't even used?

I'm willing to bet if you did any of the stuff you pull here in the real world you would get curbstomped.
fight me irl 1v1

Your post of my ban is literally just you subliminally admitting you're not to be trusted. Care to show the part where Jihad was being a prick and insulting zuzlike for getting banned and thats when I insulted him? That dude doesn't play the game and I don't even think he has an account here, and the fact he's picking on low hanging fruit makes him look even more like a friend.
This is more proof you are constantly stuffting garbage out of your mouth, I didn't post your ban, if you look closer I posted the deleted message that you made, here it is again.

Also, why don't you show where Jihad was being a 'prick', you weren't banned from the discord, you were only text banned for racism. Also Jihad plays the game very frequently, probably a lot more than you, I'd tell you his name in-game but I'm afraid you would harass him more.

Zuzlike was part of your moderation team too, which just furthers my point that your closed friend group of goofy forgets are ready to jump on anyone who doesn't swear loyalty to you.
Zuzlike wasn't bad at first, but he progressively got worse, he tried to apply for Council and admin but got denied, and eventually started calling us friends behind our back. We're definitely goofy forgets for that one.

Calling a Mexican a wetback isn't racism by the way, it's an insult.
Okay now you're just baseline handicapped Ms Terra.

Ide got btfo'd by inh in cvg lol

i'm not tryna get shot dood

If your not trying to get shot I would suggest avoiding INH.

I never realised how there is a bunch of off brand forumers like ide and bones who had their own drama

okay, I guess Unova, for you.
jesus, i'm starting to think you have short term memory loss, like we said many times before, f1sh never defended me, as I said before, find me one quote of this.
Lol, so you harrass f1sh and nobot for posting in this topic but when the irony strikes and I say the same to you about Ob, and Captain, you immediately say what f1sh said, pages ago.
fight me irl 1v1
This is more proof you are constantly stuffting garbage out of your mouth, I didn't post your ban, if you look closer I posted the deleted message that you made, here it is again.

Also, why don't you show where Jihad was being a 'prick', you weren't banned from the discord, you were only text banned for racism. Also Jihad plays the game very frequently, probably a lot more than you, I'd tell you his name in-game but I'm afraid you would harass him more.
Zuzlike wasn't bad at first, but he progressively got worse, he tried to apply for Council and admin but got denied, and eventually started calling us friends behind our back. We're definitely goofy forgets for that one.
Okay now you're just baseline handicapped Ms Terra.
You missed the entire point. The point I was making with the hound-dog thing is that it's an accusation not backed up by proof, which is what the thread was originally about; you making accusations without proof. And you insult my reading comprehension lol.

I was banned for the message and therefore it was deleted, how is it not a screenshot of what you banned me for? It literally is. Dipstuff. I already said Jihad was being a prick about zuzlike being banned. Why are you ignoring half the things I said? Do you just not have a really good argument?

Awe poor Jihad, calling him a wetback really hurt his feefees... get off your moral high-ground and trying to make me look like some evil white supremacist you forgetbag. I would call Jihad names even years ago on teamspeak and nobody batted an eye. If he plays the game so often why cant he come here and speak for himself? Now you're hound dogging for him.

And yes, zuzlike called you friends because you are friends. You yourselves are the only ones who disagree. starfishs defend turds.

I don't get it. You call me Ms Terra as if you have some never done anything wrong, but for years you've been an infamous friend drama'd a ton of times, probably more than I, and even to this day a lot of people don't like you. Are you unaware you're hypocritical or is losing an argument on the internet mind boggling to you?

^

Bones, your ban was justified, you called a staff member a wetback and he got upset and took action. Too bad. Don’t join our Discord then.

I understand this is a drama about Ide, and yeah sure he did something wrong or he didn’t, whatever. The problem has been resolved, Glass doesn’t even care anymore.

Anybody wanting to talk stuff specifically about CvG feel free to drama us or some stuff. Seems to me like people think Ide himself reflects CvG as a whole, and those people are stupid. We aren’t even a BL community, a lot of people play multiple games, Blockland is just our origins.

So all in all, stop or not, I’m just saying continuation of throwing petty insults isn’t going to solve stuff.

^

Bones, your ban was justified, you called a staff member a wetback and he got upset and took action. Too bad. Don’t join our Discord then.

I understand this is a drama about Ide, and yeah sure he did something wrong or he didn’t, whatever. The problem has been resolved, Glass doesn’t even care anymore.

Anybody wanting to talk stuff specifically about CvG feel free to drama us or some stuff. Seems to me like people think Ide himself reflects CvG as a whole, and those people are stupid. We aren’t even a BL community, a lot of people play multiple games, Blockland is just our origins.

So all in all, stop or not, I’m just saying continuation of throwing petty insults isn’t going to solve stuff.
I know why I was banned and I understand why I was banned, I was simply giving a bit more context as to why I said that. I wasn't complaining about being banned.

its kinda ironic this topic ended up getting derailed

its kinda ironic this topic ended up getting derailed

Not really, the people involved in this instead of having constructive conversation ignore all dissenting opinions and stuffpost to quickly get to the next page. Happens in basically every drama.

lol except you made the topic
Yea but now it just kinda turned into some autistic stuff that barely pertains to the OP.