MasterLegoDude - Incredibly Poor Trolling Attempts

Author Topic: MasterLegoDude - Incredibly Poor Trolling Attempts  (Read 14236 times)

after the jury's time to think about their decision, there will be reverse action, the plaintiff will be punished instead of the defendant, thus, the defendant is found innocent

As the representation as defense attorney for Mr. Lego Dude, I proclaim that the defendant is truly and wholefully innocent. This man has done nothing wrong, and was in fact building wells in Africa for the starving children you see in fig. 1 below.

Fig. 1

As you can see, the defendant, Mr. Lego Dude, is a productive citizen with a stand-up personality built for helping others.
   The evidence provided by Teet Oh in an attempt to tarnish the authority and reputation is not only flawed, but downright fraudulent. This so-called "proof" is an astonishingly horrible claim against Mr. Lego Dude, and can easily be proven to be a pitiful attempt to frame this innocent and selfless man. As you might notice in fig. 2, there is a smudge in the forged profile picture of the defendant---a clear sign that this is a fake and illegal false court summoning.

Fig. 2

While at first glance it may seem like any old scratch or smudge, upon closer inspection it is clear that this was a shoddy job performed by a common criminal: None other than Teet Oh himself.
   Teet Oh has been accused of many things in the past, from being a rapist, to a murderer, but one thing went under the radar of most people---our respected citizen, Teet Oh, is in fact, a thot.

Fig. 3
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=310160.0

This public menace is a hypocrite, thief, and a criminal bastard of the worst flavor. As shown in Fig. 3, Teet Oh's original name was none other than Toxicology, founder of Thot Patrol, a known terrorist organization designed by a madman for the sole purpose of performing devastating actions---the worst of which, bullying. This easily discredits the prosecution's claim against Mr. Lego Dude, as Teet Oh truly is a thot.
   All things considered, Mr. Lego Dude has done nothing of malice to the world, in fact quite the contrary. On the other hand, Teet Oh aka Toxicology has a past of falsifying evidence, and furthermore is a thot---something that discredits all claims. The evidence provided by the prosecution is framed, and Mr. Lego Dude is completely innocent. I hope that the jury takes this into good consideration. Your honor.

That post is about as old as you.
Buddy when I was in college you were still in your daddy's ballsack

I don't see what the problem is here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hey whats going on in here

cvg babies stealing my avatar xD