kidalex - record breaking size starfish

Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 46432 times)

Kidalex contributes, he makes pretty fire models, he actually made the model for the skateboard add-on

Also @Kidalex can I join your clique bro?
i could make the forgetin best addons and servers in the world, but i can also be a puppy kicker master; does the fact that i made those addons and servers redeem me from all the puppy kicking i did?
by clique i meant the thot patrol incase it wasn't clear. they act like a clique because they're always jerking eachother off to get approval because next to nobody approves of them outside of the group.

as handicapped as kidalex may or may not be, you wrote up a whole angry paragraph post pointing out obvious trolling behavior, as if the whole forum isn't aware of a couple of idiots stuffposting on here.

he's very aware of what he's doing and it's working pretty well as he actually brought you to write up that post. he's not going to do anything but meme away all your valid points. im just saying that's not how you deal with a troll lol, get a post blocker.

nobody approves of them outside of the group.
do you even know the memberlist of thot patrol

i could make the forgetin best addons and servers in the world, but i can also be a puppy kicker master; does the fact that i made those addons and servers redeem me from all the puppy kicking i did?

I don't really care, but you said he does nothing to contribute and is only here to troll people, which is a pretty unfair statement

by clique i meant the thot patrol incase it wasn't clear. they act like a clique because they're always jerking eachother off to get approval because next to nobody approves of them outside of the group.
i have no clue what you mean by "jerking eachother off to get approval because next to nobody approves of them" because i could literally not care less about what people think about me or my friends

i have no clue what you mean by "jerking eachother off to get approval because next to nobody approves of them" because i could literally not care less about what people think about me or my friends
but yet you're here defending him?
seems like you do care about him.

as for the jerking eachother off part, you can clearly see a circlejerk mentality from the main users of the thot patrol group; one person in the group says something and the rest of them just flood in to agree with that person; usually within the hour or 10 minute range.
I don't really care, but you said he does nothing to contribute and is only here to troll people, which is a pretty unfair statement
i guess; but it still does not make the point that he's a massive cunt invalid.

but yet you're here defending him?
seems like you do care about him.

as for the jerking eachother off part, you can clearly see a circlejerk mentality from the main users of the thot patrol group; one person in the group says something and the rest of them just flood in to agree with that person; usually within the hour or 10 minute range. i guess; but it still does not make the point that he's a massive cunt invalid.
refticus: reddist scientist with a phd in detecting stuffposts

refticus: reddist scientist with a phd in detecting stuffposts
this is exactly what i'm loving talking about; no contribution to the thread just a insult disguised as a joke.
deflect all criticism by making funny stuffposts and continue doing the same old stuff until they forget up and get banned.

refticus gotta point bro

he's not going to do anything but meme away all your valid points. im just saying that's not how you deal with a troll lol
so what are we going to do? just let him forgetin do it? a post blocker doesn't ever remove the issue, it just makes it invisible to only you, meaning that the other 85% of the users on the forum without a post blocker still have to deal with their stuff.
simmer down now little guy
flame all you want youre never getting in the clique
honestly, give up. you seem like a genuinely good person outside of the blf but still decide for whatever reason to make this place as toxic as possible. its not fair to everyone wanting to put effort into helping blockland and helping the forums, and those who just try to make this place nice again

so what are we going to do? just let him forgetin do it?
Yes, unfortunately

The only real solution is for Badspot to ban them, but then they just come back anyway

so what are we going to do? just let him forgetin do it?

We cannot allow the Thot Patrol super soldiers to trollerize us any longer. It's time for Operation Complain On The Internet About Inconsequential Bullstuff

We cannot allow the Thot Patrol super soldiers to trollerize us any longer. It's time for Operation Complain On The Internet About Inconsequential Bullstuff
ah. right. i see. i'l stop attempting to make these forums a better place then. obviously all of my attempts are wasted because nobody really gives a stuff, not even the person in control

To be fair, there wouldn't be complaints about inconsequential bullstuff if said inconsequential bullstuff didn't exist in the first place.............

ah. right. i see. i'l stop attempting to make these forums a better place then.

What actually is your plan to "make the forum a better place"? Bitch endlessly until you get what you want? That kinda just seems like you're bringing more negativity to the table.

The reason 'nobody really gives a stuff' is because the behavior is so harmless in the first place it barely warrants a reaction. You're just escalating the situation.

The reason 'nobody really gives a stuff' is because the behavior is so harmless in the first place it barely warrants a reaction.
I wouldn't say "harmless"

There's a reason why many people have quit Blockland and say that the community is toxic