kidalex - record breaking size starfish

Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 46442 times)

i've never seen refticus blow a fuse before god damn

i've never seen refticus blow a fuse before god damn
because i'm loving sick of this new forum trend of glorifying trolls, badspot doing absolutely nothing against them, and every god damn thread being derailed by the same people with unfunny memes and jokes only they laugh at; with the cycle briefly ending when the problem user gets banned and then gets a new account the next day to resume doing the same stuff as always without learning a god damn thing.
the fact that people are becoming accepting to this is a true testament to how low the bar is going for these forums; forget actual discussion lets just circlejerk over this new meme. if we get banned for it we'll just get another god damn alt account to continue the long slimy stuff which is the modern day blockland forums.

ignore them?? ha ha nice joke!! they're on every thread doing the exact same loving thing almost every hour of the day.
there's a new drama calling out our massive loving circlejerk and trolling? lol lets just derail it so nobody takes the thread seriously anymore!!!
got banned????? just buy a new alt lmao! badspot isn't going to do stuff unless you're ravencroft or betelgeuse.
i'm getting hate and being called out for your stuff? call your discord buddies to support you on the thread or drown out the actual discussion with stuffposts and trash!

isn't it so loving hilarious to say "brother wut" and "lol owned........." for the 3 billionth time???? isn't it funny to watch nix get upset after torin and kidalex keep provoking every god damn post he makes??? isn't it the best thing to make a meme out of officerzach? who had ragequit the forums and presumably replaced by a fake account the very same day?? haHA "THOT DETECTED!"!!!! AM I RIGHT????

i've been waiting for someone else to speak out about this but apparently nobody has the loving guts to do it because they all know it's just going to get derailed and their posts memed on by the god damn thot patrol/problem user/stuffposter cliques. or perhaps i'm alone in this because everyone who isn't part of one of these cliques or the problem have just silently left because they cannot take this garbage anymore? perhaps i'm getting old and don't understand edgy 14 year old humor anymore? who loving knows.

i've been waiting for someone else to speak out about this but apparently nobody has the loving guts to do it
what do you mean by this? make a drama topic dedicated to this or post about it here? becuase that's what ive done

i've been waiting for someone else to speak out about this but apparently nobody has the loving guts to do it because they all know it's just going to get derailed and their posts memed on by the god damn thot patrol/problem user/stuffposter cliques.
great job!!! you deserve a medal for your actions!!! youre a forum hero!!!!!

idk where you're getting the idea you're the first person to try to denounce the thot patrol, it's almost like every day someone makes a "thot patrol is the cancer killing BLFs!" post.

I've seen even the worse members according to the forums be able to post coherent and thoughtful posts, where as users like CCC, D/adrenaline and Unova clearly don't but because they're not part of the big bad bully clique people seem to let them slide more.

because i'm loving sick of this new forum trend of glorifying trolls, badspot doing absolutely nothing against them, and every god damn thread being derailed by the same people with unfunny memes and jokes only they laugh at; with the cycle briefly ending when the problem user gets banned and then gets a new account the next day to resume doing the same stuff as always without learning a god damn thing.
the fact that people are becoming accepting to this is a true testament to how low the bar is going for these forums; forget actual discussion lets just circlejerk over this new meme. if we get banned for it we'll just get another god damn alt account to continue the long slimy stuff which is the modern day blockland forums.

ignore them?? ha ha nice joke!! they're on every thread doing the exact same loving thing almost every hour of the day.
there's a new drama calling out our massive loving circlejerk and trolling? lol lets just derail it so nobody takes the thread seriously anymore!!!
got banned????? just buy a new alt lmao! badspot isn't going to do stuff unless you're ravencroft or betelgeuse.
i'm getting hate and being called out for your stuff? call your discord buddies to support you on the thread or drown out the actual discussion with stuffposts and trash!

isn't it so loving hilarious to say "brother wut" and "lol owned........." for the 3 billionth time???? isn't it funny to watch nix get upset after torin and kidalex keep provoking every god damn post he makes??? isn't it the best thing to make a meme out of officerzach? who had ragequit the forums and presumably replaced by a fake account the very same day?? haHA "THOT DETECTED!"!!!! AM I RIGHT????

i've been waiting for someone else to speak out about this but apparently nobody has the loving guts to do it because they all know it's just going to get derailed and their posts memed on by the god damn thot patrol/problem user/stuffposter cliques. or perhaps i'm alone in this because everyone who isn't part of one of these cliques or the problem have just silently left because they cannot take this garbage anymore? perhaps i'm getting old and don't understand edgy 14 year old humor anymore? who loving knows.
i completely agree. its not funny anymore its just annoying

it's making people quit the forums; i've had someone (who i'll keep anonymous for now) decide to pm me this; nix wasn't an awful forumer as they tried their best to contribute, but the thot patrol decided to latch onto anything he did and insult him for his internet past and who he is; more positive members of the forums are being dragged down to their levels of filth or quitting the forums silently because of how stuffty they're making it here.
I've had several people on Steam tell me that they quit BL due to it's toxic community, people on Discord have mentioned how much of a cesspool the BLF has become, and people here have made leaving posts or put it in their signature that they've quit

We have had trolls throughout Blockland's entire life, but it wasn't until clans like the Nigerian Cunts started popping up that i began seeing these messages as often as i have

what do you mean by this? make a drama topic dedicated to this or post about it here? becuase that's what ive done
I've noticed there are quite a few people who would agree, and have spoken out like once or twice about these guys, such as Trogtor, but otherwise they remain quiet on the situation because they either ignore it for the most part or just don't care anymore

Oh, speak of the devil

I dont agree with a couple of the patrol members’ behavior on this forum but there’s literally nothing you can do except for reporting their posts when necessary.

Publicly shaming them for being a douche until they go away seems like a good start

great job!!! you deserve a medal for your actions!!! youre a forum hero!!!!!
thank you for proving my point that you can't take a single thing seriously and just meme on any criticism you receive like a god damn child.

blame badspot for not getting rid of them. it's not really "glorifying" them, there's just literally nothing we can do about them except wait for when they forget up that bad that they become BoS or something. (not likely to happen because they're barely breaking any rules)

i mean if you really think for one second that the majority of anyone here is gonna waste brain cells trying to call out obvious trolling and talking to a wall, it's not going to get very far.

we've already tried this "calling them out" thing numerous times. either way the forums is stuffted up.

we've already tried this "calling them out" thing numerous times. either way the forums is stuffted up.

I don't know about you, turning it on kidalex every time he acts like a bitch seems to make him get defensive and forget off

Seems like all these regular trolls are insecure as hell

I don't know about you, turning it on ikethegeneric every time he acts like a bitch seems to make him get defensive and forget off

Seems like all these regular trolls are insecure as hell
why are you talking about yourself

wow forgetin got me nice one champ

I've had several people on Steam tell me that they quit BL due to it's toxic community, people on Discord have mentioned how much of a cesspool the BLF has become, and people here have made leaving posts or put it in their signature that they've quit. We have had trolls throughout Blockland's entire life, but it wasn't until clans like the Nigerian Cunts started popping up that i began seeing these messages as often as i have
thanks for speaking up - i'm quite sure a lot of people are staying silent because they don't want to get involved with drama at all but still would want them gone, and if any of them are reading - please speak up! because showing that you care is the first step to getting change to occur. its sad to see this place really collapse down to 75% stuffposting after all of these years