Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk

Author Topic: Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk  (Read 17636 times)

you are actually loving cancer weathernerd, if your stuffty excuse is "stop responding handicap" then take a loving break
Nothing like sperging the forget out when being called autistic

hi im late to this thread but i just wanted to share that i basically check the Anodyne Discord every morning because theres always something darth has been up to. not to mention he's supposed to take a break lol atleast thats what he's been saying

some1 said he's a negative attention whore and that seems p accurate tb h

/support. from what it seems they're even attempting to provoke a reaction from you in the beginning pages of the thread.

Where the forget is this break he's talking about?

You should take his advice and shut up though, you're becoming the old Grimlock

you need a creative writing class

when u pick on a little kid to make urself feel like hot stuff

Just remember that Darth said he was 15. The stuff he pulls is incredibly immature for being 15.

Just remember that Darth said he was 15. The stuff he pulls is incredibly immature for being 15.
talk about being a hyporcite

this is honestly pathetic
hi im late to this thread but i just wanted to share that i basically check the Anodyne Discord every morning because theres always something darth has been up to. not to mention he's supposed to take a break lol atleast thats what he's been saying

some1 said he's a negative attention whore and that seems p accurate tb h
Why the forget would I like negative attention? I mean sure, I responded when I wasn't supposed to, but have you ever noticed that it is weathernerd that always starts this stuff? I came off the break because they made me pull the trigger.

darth "it's normal to throw a tantrum when i get upset" c3p0

This thread has more stuff throwing than a modern political debate

You left for a loving hour.
Ok? How is this relevant right now?
darth "it's normal to throw a tantrum when i get upset" c3p0
I never said that but ok

Learn to loving read lmao.

Just remember that Darth asked me what his ban reason was and thought i was starting stuff with him. Besides that, look that the 2 hour gap where i said absolutely nothing to him and he still thinks i'm starting stuff with him.