Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk

Author Topic: Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk  (Read 17539 times)

the last thing I want is to relive my NC days and go down in BLF history as just yet another starfish

-snip-
I can't tell you how many times Cubone has "apologized" for the stuff he's done and then gone ahead and done it again. He's never sorry, he's just an starfish.

I can't tell you how many times Cubone has "apologized" for the stuff he's done and then gone ahead and done it again. He's never sorry, he's just an starfish.
this
he apologized for the ketchup operator stuff, so I unbanned him just to see that he started acting like a cuck again

fun fact this is his second apology :)

Alright man, I was hoping you'd tone it down because to go to the extent of pushing me in Despair Syndrome for an hour and saying wii sports just because you didn't like me was a pretty big thumbs down.
I'll be willing to accept it if you can stick by your word
what happened to this

what happened to this
?
My most recent post here was from a few days after he did, not he just apologized today or something

ah the good ol' "pot calling the kettle black"

you keep saying this like it has any loving meaning

Because your posts are increasingly useless beyond everyone having to shoulder your half-assed insults

nothin like getting me banned on anodyne by messaging me just in time to desperately search for a mutual server so he can keep starting stuff
you are actually loving cancer weathernerd, if your stuffty excuse is "stop responding handicap" then take a loving break

If anodyne is where all these users are loving with you why stay in it? I told grimlock not to drama you but at this point you're begging to be in the lion's pit in the zoo.

ive said it only twice and one of the times was irony because tea cups arent loving black

anyways my point still stands. you trying to stuff on bones for no reason was foul but im sure you know that already

If anodyne is where all these users are loving with you why stay in it? I told grimlock not to drama you but at this point you're begging to be in the lion's pit in the zoo.
by that logic shouldnt you be leaving too?