Author Topic: Waistland  (Read 17008 times)

W A I S T  L A N D

You wake up on the soil, dessert soil. you have nothing in your inventory, and you are wearing some cloth and a gas mask, there is a stone near you with a bit of the stone covered in what seems to be blood.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 06:45:23 AM by cromartini »

Tear off your own arm to use as a melee weapon

eat the dessert (not desert, dessert) soil for dessert

W A I S T  L A N D

locate limbs
You try to see if all of your limbs are in the places where they are supposed to be. They are all there, except for your left ear, which is a bit strange...

Tear off your own arm to use as a melee weapon
You unfortunately (or fortunately) can't rip off your arm, since you don't have the strength required.

eat it
You try to put the rock in your mouth but it is just way to big

Lick the blood
You lick the blood off the rock, tastes like a+...

eat the dessert (not desert, dessert) soil for dessert
You try to taste the dessert, but it tastes dusty and dry. Just like a dessert would taste.

Search for belts.
You decide to go searching for belts, no reason given. After some time of wandering around you come across serveral holes in the ground, each a meter wide. You also notice how the moon is coming up soon, the NIGHTTIME is coming, and for some reason that scares you.

attempt to eat everything you see

use nearby cactus as a pillow and sleep

turn by any amount between 90 and 215 degrees and head in that direction

W A I S T  L A N D

use nearby cactus as a pillow and sleep
There aren't any cactuses around, also, what the forget is a cactus ?

attempt to eat everything you see
The only thing you can see are giant sand desserts and an occasional rock. You try to fit all the sand and rocks you can in your mouth, but in the end, you are still eating sand and rocks.

turn by any amount between 90 and 215 degrees and head in that direction
As you move in the direction you turned from, you accidentaly fall into one of the holes. As you get your bearings, you suddenly notice how most of the holes are connected by a series of small tunnels, you can also hear some sort of rustling from the dark sides of the hole. You can see the light of the sun slowly fading away.

invent cactus sleep on the dirt

wait
if its dessert

WE SHOULD EAT THE WHOLE loving THING