Waistland

Author Topic: Waistland  (Read 17129 times)

attempt to change the map to
grassyplains_WAISTLANDOOOO

try to take one of the rocks, and sharpen it by chipping it off of another, and then attempt to locate the crab that scurried off, keel it, and stuff its corpse in your pockets, or hold onto it for later when you get hungery.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 07:35:11 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

check if your waste is still ok

dub waistland as hipland

W A I S T  L A N D
C r y i n g  s i m u l a t o r

get into fetus position and cry
You lay down, curl yourself into a ball and start crying, as you cry, suddenly spider crabs exit from their holes.

Bore a hole into the ground so you have shelter against sandstorms.
begin to bury yourself in the sand and then enter the fetus position under the sand
You dig a hole in the sand to protect you from the sandstorm, then you enter the hole, curl up and cry.

try to take one of the rocks, and sharpen it by chipping it off of another, and then attempt to locate the crab that scurried off, keel it, and stuff its corpse in your pockets, or hold onto it for later when you get hungery.
As you sharpen the rock, one of the bastard spider crabs bites off a piece of you.
Health 98/100
You decide to kill it with your rock
A 14/20 roll
You smash the carpace of the spider crab, and it runs away.

check if your waste is still ok
A bit of your waste was bitten off by the spider crab.

dub waistland as hipland
You name the waistland into hipland. Good for you. Another couple of spider crabs bite off chunks of your waist.

examine body
It seems how you are too busy fighting off crab spiders to check your body.

attempt to change the map to
grassyplains_WAISTLANDOOOO
Unknown command change the map to grassyplains_WAISTLANDOOOO
try using sum other code bruva

obtain lasers
shoot lasers at crabs

beat the living forget out of those crab forgeters
like this

try to maybe find a different crab, sneak up on it with the sharpened rock, then smash it as hard as you can with the rock. then eat or something
skedaddle the forget out of there and do it later before the crabs get in large amounts and destroy yer waist
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:17:20 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

make a brother some crab legs

Try to remember who you are

im tempted to do the thing that i did in hivemind but i will not do that because that will make everyone hate me

attempt to hijack the ethereal d20 that is judging your moves to add +5 for the next turn

Execute Command nextlevel

seduce crabs with +7 charisma

sv_cheats 1
impulse 101
noclip