Author Topic: Waistland  (Read 16701 times)

Sorry for not updating after a while, was busy. Also i wont do the coding/cheating/hacking part anymore.

W A I S T  L A N D
F I R E B A L L  G A L O R E

hide in the nearest hiding spot

also lick your upper lip
You decide to run away and hide, coward. You also lick your lip.

investigate fireballs while licking your upper lip
Go towards signal of fireballs, hopefully this wizard is friendly
You decide to leave your hidey hole, and you decide to move towards the wizard, like the brave moron you are. You also lick your lip.

Yank battleaxe out of brown town cavity and hold it over shoulder just in case he isnt
As you shove your arm in your ass to pull out the battleaxe you thought you had, you suddenly start shoving it deeper and deeper into your brown town cavity, after a while you scream out in pain and pull out. You can hear a loud yell from a nearby hill
"WHAT THE forget IS GOING ON THERE ?!"

yell wizard words at him

FORTIFY GI'AMA!

try to yank the battleaxe out again

kill and teabag the wizard then try eating your upper lip

clear your mind of all these insane thoughts then lick your upper lip

kept you waiting huh ?
W A I S T  L A N D
L I P  L I C K I N G  E R O T I C A
lick your upper lip
You lick your upper lip.
You can hear someone approaching you.

rip off upper lip
You grab your upper lip and you start pulling at it with all of your strength.
You see somebody. It appears he didnt notice you yet.

yell wizard words at him

FORTIFY GI'AMA!
You expose yourself by yelling wizard words at him. He looks at you scared for a second, the he looks at you funny.

try to yank the battleaxe out again

You yet again shove your arms deep into the caverns below. You feel pain, but it is the good kind of pain, the pain that eventualy turns into pleasure.
The person looks at you in horror and disgust and slight pleasure
go kill him

You pull your arns out of your ass and run after him. He quickly pulls out a gun and shoots you in the head. You quickly fall on the ground. After a couple of minutes you wake up on the same spot where your body hit the ground and your head no longer has a hole in it. You see two people talking to each other.

kill and teabag the wizard then try eating your upper lip
You sneak up on the wizard
A 10/20 roll
You manage to heavily wound one of the wizards with a rock you found, the other wizard gets scared and runs away.
You proceed to teabag the wizard who is trying to pull out a gun. You also cannot eat your lips cause you cannot reach them.

clear your mind of all these insane thoughts then lick your upper lip
You stop teabagging the wizard and you lick your lip the wizard manages to pull out the gun.

stuff bricks
You pull down your pants and you try your hardest to stuff out a brick. You dont stuff out a brick unfourtunately. The wizard tries to shoot his gun at you but he misses.