Author Topic: gr8dayseth  (Read 23112 times)

Are we supposed to be boycotting his threads of something because he types in some way we don't like?

All I'm saying is that if I don't like how someone posts and they actively post in the same thread, I would have no reason personally to actively browse that thread and post in it. Hence why I'm asking why you do.

Also a point I wanna make is that the people who don't like gr8 or his posts also seem to actively stuffpost to get on other people's nerves.
youve said that like 6 gazillion times

youve said that like 6 gazillion times

And somehow, every time it gets said, you respond to it. Makes ya think

And somehow, every time it gets said, you respond to it. Makes ya think
i mean not really

Brutally honest here, if you weren't taking the forum seriously you would act way differently. I'm just guessing you dropped the cutesy stuff and leveled with me only because you realized how stupid it was.
How so? I knew it was stupid, but why would I act differently? I already act like a veggie on a regular basis and have made posts that you've straight up pmed me to stop doing, tell me how I would be different?

All I'm saying is that if I don't like how someone posts and they actively post in the same thread, I would have no reason personally to actively browse that thread and post in it. Hence why I'm asking why you do.

If I did not like the glass devs and how they talked, but still could install the addon because it's quality, why not install glass and just ignore how the glass devs talked for the time being? Seth's posts are largely ignorable (sometimes) and i'm not the one who made the drama.

If I did not like the glass devs and how they talked, but still could install the addon because it's quality, why not install glass and just ignore how the glass devs talked for the time being? Seth's posts are largely ignorable (sometimes) and i'm not the one who made the drama.

So your answer to the question is to get defensive and make a stupid brown townogy. Gotcha.

what the forget is even happening now

why are all of you still posting in this thead i already talked to seth in the thread

In a shocking turn of events, a thread that isn't locked can still be posted in. History changed forever.

In a shocking turn of events, a thread that isn't locked can still be posted in. History changed forever.
lock this thread

ike change your loving profile picture back to the old one right now

yea but why is it still being posted in

ike change your loving profile picture back to the old one right now

ok

yea but why is it still being posted in

Because I wanted to say something?

ok
Computer please google how to change other peoples profile pictures on blockland