gr8dayseth

Author Topic: gr8dayseth  (Read 22350 times)

u said u prefer cutesy stuff x3 so im doing it ◕‿‿◕ not gr8's style :)
you are running on loving borrowed time at this rate

do u even know what borrowed time means

you are running on loving borrowed time at this rate
i am a physical manifestation of every forum user. magic mage is holding me back from logging into badspots account and shutting down the forum

i am a physical manifestation of every forum user. magic mage is holding me back from logging into badspots account and shutting down the forum
if i was you i'd kill myself

glad to see you’re finally accepting that you’re the most autistic person here

do u even know what borrowed time means
it means the forum is going to shut down ONCE WE RUN OUT

FIND MORE TIME RIGHT loving NOW!!!

act like that and someones gonna ask you to leave the forum like your dad left your life

act like that and someones gonna ask you to leave the forum like your dad left your life
:panda:

and be4 someone gets angry at me for posting that keep in mind that im not saying that, im warning him that someones probably gonna end up saying that unironically

i just woke up

what the forget happened

when do we have badspot lock the thread and tell us to kill ourselves again