gr8dayseth

Author Topic: gr8dayseth  (Read 23116 times)

sowwy i mean ummm thank you ike :>

how do you even mock someone like that when they don't even talk like that in the first place?
That's not the meaning of mock.

ike is my not secret forum crush

That's not the meaning of mock.

So are you trying to mock me for saying that I prefer gr8's posts over senseless stuffposting? Are you trying to imply I deserve to be mocked for saying that..?

So are you trying to mock me for saying that I prefer gr8's posts over senseless stuffposting? Are you trying to imply I deserve to be mocked for saying that..?
I'm not implying anything. The former is correct in a way, I guess? If both are annoying why do you find one more senseless than the other?

then what the forget are you even doing?

If both are annoying why do you find one more senseless than the other?

Because gr8 posts in his own little corner in off topic and the senseless stuffposting is inflammatory and everywhere. And I don't personally find it as annoying.

If you don't like that, you're just going to have to live with the fact that you embarrassed yourself to make it a point that you disagreed with me. Good job.

because senseless stuffposting that is objectively annoying is infinitely times worse than someone who types their posts up in a nice manner and a couple of clowns on a lego forum annoyed by it

because senseless stuffposting that is objectively annoying is infinitely times worse than someone who types their posts up in a nice manner and having a couple of clowns on a lego forum being annoyed by it
fixed

If you don't like that, you're just going to have to live with the fact that you embarrassed yourself to make it a point that you disagreed with me. Good job.
This is an online forum where no one here knows me personally. How am I supposed to be embarrassed? Am I gonna have to message my real life friends on steam and tell them "Well.. Sorry.. I got pwned in an online lego game forum..."?

Also a point I wanna make is that the people who don't like gr8 or his posts also seem to actively post in the night and day discussion topic. You know what you're going to see when you open those threads, my question is why do you keep doing it?

They're topics. Are we supposed to be boycotting his threads of something because he types in some way we don't like? He also said he would tone it down in this thread.

Also a point I wanna make is that the people who don't like gr8 or his posts also seem to actively stuffpost to get on other people's nerves.

How am I supposed to be embarrassed?

Brutally honest here, if you weren't taking the forum seriously you would act way differently. I'm just guessing you dropped the cutesy stuff and leveled with me only because you realized how stupid it was.