gr8dayseth

Author Topic: gr8dayseth  (Read 23138 times)

No. I just said i'm doing what you prefer over stuffposting.
graet argument you really pwned him there

why are you acting dumb

... why?
Because you said that you like it over stuffposting? I have to appeal to everyone here. stuffposting shouldn't be here, so let's just get rid of it and start doing the cutesy stuff that you prefer over stuffposting. That will solve the problem, correct?

so how are you guys doing tonight :>

No. I just said i'm doing what you prefer over stuffposting.
see but here's the difference

you're doing it to spite someone else, not to mention completely over-exaggerating the nature of how seth posts

seth is doing it to have a good time and spread some positivity, regardless of how much you idiots think it's "fake" or "annoying"

Anyways besides unova's meltdown, my point more concisely is that if you're giving someone stuff for being annoying while you yourself act annoying on purpose, you have really no leg to stand on.

Because you said that you like it over stuffposting? I have to appeal to everyone here. stuffposting shouldn't be here, so let's just get rid of it and start doing the cutesy stuff that you prefer over stuffposting. That will solve the problem, correct?

If you want to appeal to me, never open this thread again.

see but here's the difference

you're doing it to spite someone else, not to mention completely over-exaggerating the nature of how seth posts

seth is doing it to have a good time and spread some positivity, regardless of how much you idiots think it's "fake" or "annoying"
Seth already said he'd tone it down. I'm not doing it to mock him, i'm doing it to mock Ike.

I have to appeal to everyone here.
I get this is supposed to be sarcasm, but you appear to be of the opinion that gr8 should stop acting the way you don't like, which would mean that you literally believe what you just sarcastically said, so...

stop fighting guys plz :(

wow never knew this drama would get so big!!!! :0

i want to commerate this page to ikes ability to make stuffty trolls unironically mad. when i was in the NC discord a few months back ravencroft would always go on rants about how much he hated ike. its really impressive.

ike is unironically like in the top 10 of my favorite posters here
keep up the funny posts

how do you even mock someone like that when they don't even talk like that in the first place?

ike is my secret forum crush