7 (46.7%)
Only as NPCs.
1 (6.7%)
No.
0 (0%)
I don't care either way.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Colonial Dysfunction [1.25 Days Until Arrival | Malfunctions]  (Read 13837 times)

CHARACTER APPLICATION
Name: Giovanni "Geo" Muratore
love: Male
Occupation*: Engineering Lead Supervisor
Appearance: 6'0. Blunt, but friendly. Naturally tan skin. Mildly burly, but not intimidating. Brown hair and a full goatee.

Jack looks over to John as he enters, before looking back at the Tram line, waiting for it.

dysfunction*
Thank you for reminding me I have a broken keyboard.

Update later.

Bill: "You see anyone else come out of the pods or is it just us?"
"Nope. Probably just variable de-freezing times."

Bill shakes his head, "They're supposed to open all at once. Hopefully there are other passenger groups that thawed."

5:58

"Who knows? They could've frozen to death! Oooh!" Jack waved his hands a little at the last word, making it more dramatic.

Bill turns to face Jack with a somber, with a dark and somber expression, "Jack, there are 70 thousand souls on board. We better hope we're not the only ones out to colonize this planet."

Jack let his eyebrows shoot up, and his mouth to lengthen. He mouthed "Okay" to no one in particular before taking a sip of his coffee.

Bill clears his throat and takes another sip of his coffee, breaking eye contact and glancing nervously down the length of the platform.

An intercom pings, then speaks in an automated female voice, "A-Trams departing for Conference Hall A in 5 minutes."

After some awkward moments pass, the three board the A-Tram and head up the track to the Conference Deck. There are 8 other trams that arrive here simultaneously, but all of them are empty.

Bill sighs heavily, then dismounts, walking down the corridor and into the conference hall. The corridor is empty, not even the automatons have made it here. The conference hall, also, is empty. There are chairs for everyone—All 75,000 men and women, and all 25,000 automatons. The sound is relegated to the hum of the engines of the ship, the various sound systems and monitors. The monitors display only a simple "No Feed" message in white text over a blue screen.

An alert lights up Geo's watch. There are 7 minutes left before he B-Trams leave.

I have learnt from my expirience from other ABS and inhuman, so i tried to lower the edge and stupid in this one.

CHARACTER APPLICATION
Name: SA-25, "Bobby"
love: Automaton
Occupation*: Security
Appearance: A dark blue automaton a bit taller and wider than the average human. It's head is shaped like an slightly elongated dome with a flat bottom. It has three horizontal and parallel eye sensor shaped like lines, that normally glow blue, but when lethal force is authorised the eye sensor glow red.

CHARACTER APPLICATION

Accepted.

A Class-A command reaches SA-25. "Report to Conference Hall A via nearest link to B-Tram line."
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 03:12:27 PM by SWAT One »

Jack walks into the conference room, stopping mid-stride as he notices the room is empty besides Bob and himself. He then spins on his heel a little to look down the hall, then back into the conference room with a bit of nervousness. "Thats... rather troubling.", Jack mutters.

Down the hall a SA-25 model security automaton marches into the conference room, it looks at Bill and then it looks at Jack, after a while it says in a cold robotic voice with a bit of a Brittish accent "Hello citzens, i am SA-25, but you can call me Bobby. I am the designated public security automaton of this spaceship, now please, introduce yourselves for identification purpose. Wouldn't want any bloody stowaways on this ship"
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 03:54:04 PM by cromartini »