grimlock - high blood pressure

Author Topic: grimlock - high blood pressure  (Read 10980 times)

fun fact these literally mean nothing

you think i'm in the wrong when you're the one following around a 14 year old on the internet for attention

how attention deprived do you have to be to think people are stalking you

I left thot patrol on my own terms due to the insane amount of dumb ironic meming and an NC wide rule that NC members were not to be part of TP.

Ric flair fan club is clearly not a serious clan. Why are you so concerned about it?

Wow someone says that Nix the Glacion and Darth C3P0 are handicapped? Why didn't you include Unova too, that really completes the current handicap trifecta we have here. I know damn well that I'm not the only one thats sick of those three and me saying so is morally awful because I'm older than them? Why am I being singled out here?

I've never spammed discords so idk where that came from

pretty marginal drama. I just don't see anything wrong here.

I left thot patrol on my own terms due to the insane amount of dumb ironic meming and an NC wide rule that NC members were not to be part of TP.
i have no idea where your pulling this stuff from but thats not what happened at all

Why am I being singled out here?

Because nobody likes you and you antagonize everyone

this and as a side note it isnt funny when you remake the same thread in clan discussion every other month

If you disagree, feel free to make me look wrong by improving your behavior and acting nicer

how attention deprived do you have to be to think people are stalking you
literally every time i post, you pop up just to call me handicapped
isn't it amazing that the things i said about nix years ago are still relevant
ah yes the all proving search function

ironic considering how you think im trying to get attention when you're the one giving me the most attention :thinking:

I know damn well that I'm not the only one thats sick of those three and me saying so is morally awful because I'm older than them? Why am I being singled out here?
a. you show up just to harass them when you could've easily ignored them.
b. you're a 19 year old man, with a girlfriend, in college, who spends a considerable amount of time making fun of children on the internet. don't you think that's just a little bit off?

with a girlfriend
are you seriously saying those girls in the pictures he posts are interested in him

the girls are probably drunk to the point where they probably don't even know what planet they're on

it's laughable that you think those are actually girls...the truth is obvious

ok.... the girl in that picture was actually me......  that's why I made this drama

GRIMLOCK, DID YOU HAVE ANY loveUAL RELATIONS WITH THIS MAN