grimlock - high blood pressure

Author Topic: grimlock - high blood pressure  (Read 10917 times)

Quote from: Grimlock²
all of the pictures he posts have the same vibe as the make a wish foundation photos of kids posing with celebrities
even if he were actually dating these people its still incredibly pathetic to post a picture of you posing with every single girl you meet for validation on a lego forum full of preteens

whatever they just photoshopped L0L

literally every time i post, you pop up just to call me handicapped

literally

ironic considering how you think im trying to get attention when you're the one giving me the most attention :thinking:

you constantly try to sound like a victim because of 'le ebil inbernet trolls' and i'm not the only one who sees through the bullstuff

nix's drama is one door down

im pretty sure me being sent gore out of nowhere and constantly being harassed by you and your gang of nobodies isn't me trying to sound like a victim big guy

Red Soy, you do seem to target the same people over and over and over again. even if they're in the wrong, it's still annoying to see your name after every single post saying something along the lines of "uh no you"

Red Spy***, you do seem to target the same people over and over and over again. even if they're in the wrong, it's still annoying to see your name after every single post saying something along the lines of "uh no you"
NAME FIX

constantly being harassed by you and your gang of nobodies

riiiiight

(someone puts my name in a search because of something i've posted like 5 times in response) HELP IM BEING HARRASED

nix stop derailing the thread you loving handicap

Nix "everyone should ignore my handicapped behavior" the Glaceon.

If you disagree, feel free to make me look wrong by improving your behavior and acting nicer
My behavior is fine. People on this forum can't handle when others are blunt and tell things like they are. This isn't a forgetin echo chamber, stop trying to make it one.

b. you're a 19 year old man, with a girlfriend, in college, who spends a considerable amount of time making fun of children on the internet. don't you think that's just a little bit off?
I don't have a girlfriend Nix. The only time I make fun of people is when they're acting exceptionally stupid and/or are pissing me off, examples being you darth and Unova. Maybe if you stopped posting stupid bullstuff I wouldn't care?

im pretty sure me being sent gore out of nowhere and constantly being harassed by you and your gang of nobodies isn't me trying to sound like a victim big guy
I have literally no idea what you're talking about. I don't spam people or send other people gore/gay research/gross stuff.

all of the pictures he posts have the same vibe as the make a wish foundation photos of kids posing with celebrities
even if he were actually dating these people its still incredibly pathetic to post a picture of you posing with every single girl you meet for validation on a lego forum full of preteens
sorry I'm not a cigarette and post selfies or mirror pictures I guess....? Step up your game toddler patrol, this is pretty weak. Post some pepe or family guy memes or something idk

(someone puts my name in a search because of something i've posted like 5 times in response) HELP IM BEING HARRASED
as much as i hate to agree with unova he does have a point here