grimlock - high blood pressure

Author Topic: grimlock - high blood pressure  (Read 10981 times)

I can't control the behavior of others but personally I don't spam discords.

Lol you just keep bullstuffting. Nobody believes you, dude.

Lol you just keep bullstuffting. Nobody believes you, dude.
yea ok so show me actually spamming a discord. please.

I can't control the behavior of others but personally I don't spam discords.
then why do you associate with them if you know they pull this stuff :thinking:

then why do you associate with them if you know they pull this stuff :thinking:
maybe because I enjoy talking to them?

exactly

*grimlock walks in*
^ from a joke thread in offtopic, unprovoked

for someone who complains constantly about being harassed across threads all the time you sure do like shooting yourself in the foot huh nix

A part of me wonders why the forget y'all stick around if you spent your entire time with a stick placed firmly up your ass every time you come to post

have you seen my posts

can somebody explain to me how saying "*grimlock walks in*" is as bad as half the stuff grimlock and his pals do

if i actually did upset him, which i doubt i did, im sorry

can somebody explain to me how saying "*grimlock walks in*" is as bad as half the stuff grimlock and his pals do

I don't *do* anything.

my problem is that you whine all the forgetin time about being harassed unprovoked and then turn around and do the exact same stuff and then act like it wasnt hypocritical "because hes worse"

my problem is that you whine all the forgetin time about being harassed unprovoked and then turn around and do the exact same stuff and then act like it wasnt hypocritical "because hes worse"
agreed

me saying 3 words referencing somebody isn't harassing somebody