grimlock - high blood pressure

Author Topic: grimlock - high blood pressure  (Read 10793 times)

shut up handicap lol
look who we got here gang
looks like we got a mystery to solve

look who we got here gang
looks like we got a mystery to solve
and people wonder why I call users that act like this handicapped

and people wonder why I call users that act like this handicapped
actually they wonder why you overuse the words autistic handicap and autism so much

why are you still posting

the users who actually had some patience for you are getting annoyed just cut the stuff already
that goes for everyone

why are you still posting

the users who actually had some patience for you are getting annoyed just cut the stuff already
that goes for everyone
you do realize all hell do is continue to post passive agressive handicapped stuff because he has a the brain of an unborn child

that may be so but hey perhaps i should tag along with meme squad and start harassing an obviously socially inept kid on a lego forum. maybe that would work 🤔🙄

youre all part of the problem and i think anyone with a single functional neuron in their brain can agree

I don't know how this forum does it. a drama thread on a """habitual problem user""" with a known rep for trolling and flaming and somehow darth still manages to say enough stupid stuff for the focus to be shifted to him

You're literally comparing me calling out someone for acting like a handicap to abusing animals for profit. That's disgusting.
If you read through the attempted ironic meme humor here, this is one of the most morally deficient posts I've seen on this forum in a long ass time.

actually they wonder why you overuse the words autistic handicap and autism so much
it's probably because there are so many mentally challenged users like you and nix and unova. He's supplying the demand.

it's probably because there are so many mentally challenged users like you and nix and unova
says the one permanently branded with a satin minions avatar

lmao darth youre a lost cause

says the one permanently branded with a satin minions avatar
"no u!!!"

"no u!!!"
I was just saying that you really dont have that much room to talk
I mean the same can be said about me but still