grimlock - high blood pressure

Author Topic: grimlock - high blood pressure  (Read 10995 times)

what
it proves that you feel the need to call me out pretty much every time i post

with as much unfiltered garbage as you post quite frankly I can't blame him

sorry I'm not a cigarette and post selfies or mirror pictures I guess....? Step up your game toddler patrol, this is pretty weak. Post some pepe or family guy memes or something idk
toddler patrol is a lot more creative than "nc rejects" good work on changing something up for once grimjob

if you turned off your massive self importance for half a second you'd realize i barely even talk to you

My behavior is fine. People on this forum can't handle when others are blunt and tell things like they are. This isn't a forgetin echo chamber, stop trying to make it one.

I don't really care what you think, this forum would be directly improved if you left and never came back

My behavior is fine.
haha yea ok
People on this forum can't handle when others are blunt and tell things like they are.
there's a difference between being an unlikable starfish and being blunt
calling somebody autistic and then proceeding to sneak into their discord to mine for swings against them isn't being blunt.
The only time I make fun of people is when they're acting exceptionally stupid and/or are pissing me off, examples being you darth and Unova.
haha yes because apparently just mentioning your name in a thread and darth asking why there was a laser light on somebody's nose is enough to set you off
I have literally no idea what you're talking about. I don't spam people or send other people gore/gay research/gross stuff.
sorry I'm not a cigarette and post selfies or mirror pictures I guess....?
yes you don't raid discords but you snuck into queeba's discord and stayed there against the owner's permission to gather information to use against us

@ red spy
what do you expect me to do? i can't ban you, and badspot isn't gonna deal with it because it isn't breaking the rules. just because you feel the need to act like a cunt towards me doesn't mean it's my fault for not handling it. it's your fault for being a cunt in the first place.

what do you expect me to do? i can't ban you, and badspot isn't gonna deal with it because it isn't breaking the rules. just because you feel the need to act like a cunt towards me doesn't mean it's my fault for not handling it. it's your fault for being a cunt in the first place.

if you really think im being such a massive cunt ignore me and my shadowy group of nobodies then

Also red spy you mong, you spend your entire time here giving people stuff or backpedaling when someone throws it back at you. You already said you hate this place and you don't know necessarily why you're here. Figure it out.

your name isn't khaz you can't bring this up

Khaz is right in every single one of his posts directed towards you. Your posts are miserable and useless.

if you really think im being such a massive cunt ignore me and my shadowy group of nobodies then
maybe you could stop doing it in the first place and we wouldn't be having this problem?? nobody likes a hostile person.
Also red spy you mong, you spend your entire time here giving people stuff or backpedaling when someone throws it back at you. You already said you hate this place and you don't know necessarily why you're here. Figure it out.