grimlock - high blood pressure

Author Topic: grimlock - high blood pressure  (Read 10910 times)

*laughs and points at red soy*

haha yea okthere's a difference between being an unlikable starfish and being blunt

calling somebody autistic and then proceeding to sneak into their discord to mine for swings against them isn't being blunt.

somebody's nose is enough to set you off yes you don't raid discords but you snuck into queeba's discord and stayed there against the owner's permission to gather information to use against us
you do realize i never had an alt in queebas discord right..........
Khaz is right in every single one of his posts directed towards you. Your posts are miserable and useless.
Ike's batting way below the Mendoza line in this thread

hey guys whats going on in this thread?

you do realize i never had an alt in queebas discord right..........
you literally bragged about not getting banned when queeba accidentally banned someone thinking it was you

Ike's batting way below the Mendoza line in this thread

t. someone who also is miserable and useless

My name was Kaz for a while so I'd be glad to agree with Ike. You're a cunt and can't really take what you dish?

Alright cool you aren't outwardly miserable hanging out here at all moments, but it still doesn't make your post less stupid. A part of me wonders why the forget y'all stick around if you spent your entire time with a stick placed firmly up your ass every time you come to post

hey guys whats going on in this thread?
Not much wana join

you literally bragged about not getting banned when queeba accidentally banned someone thinking it was you
that I did, and frankly I thought the whole situation was hilarious, especially how dedicated members of the discord were to fantasizing ways to loveually abuse, dismember and torture me. you had some really good ideas!

you had some really good ideas!
you're talking about critawakets

your name isn't khaz you can't bring this up

My name was Kaz for a while so I'd be glad to agree with Ike. You're a cunt and can't really take what you dish?

Forgot the quote.

Everyone knows you forget with discords grimlock. No need to try to dance around the fact, nor does anyone get any closure from getting you to admit it. Nobody here is stupid enough to believe that everyone else you hang around with raids discords but you just ~happen~ to show up every time.

why was i brought up

Everyone knows you forget with discords grimlock. No need to try to dance around the fact, nor does anyone get any closure from getting you to admit it. Nobody here is stupid enough to believe that everyone else you hang around with raids discords but you just ~happen~ to show up every time.
the only thing you've mentioned that I am guilty of is sometimes joining at the same time as people that spam discords IE bedpost. I can't control the behavior of others but personally I don't spam discords.