grimlock - high blood pressure

Author Topic: grimlock - high blood pressure  (Read 10789 times)

grimlock you big boy

yeah so its no surprise that i dislike grimlock and his insecure attitude. from bullying kids at the age of 19 to poorly attempting to molest discords, he falls into a tier of people that tries to troll others with a epic and creative style, but ends up taking many of the comebacks personally and falls out of character. i think it would be lovely if he actually decided to pick either being a troll or just be a normal forum user, but his insecurity of flopping to both i think leaves many with a true feeling of sorrow for a grown college student.

lets start with the obvious personal jabs he attempts to throw at me because i am also insecure:
na smoking in the school parking lot is
i'm surprised you have the time to do that, selling drugs out of a high school parking lot's pretty time consuming
pictured; boy after getting caught selling drugs in a school parking lot
ok their is much worse things he has done then call me out on my stupid behavior but i just have to point out i have no idea why he is obsessed with this piece of information and wants to bring it up whenever possible. i also don't know where he got this idea that i sold it in the parking lot.

well onto the stuff that actually matters

thot patrol

torin told me to stop bring thot patrol into every topic. sorry. but i actually like thot patrol now that they emptied a bunch of rejects. grimlock, for example was rejected and now every time he talks to any of the members he spergs out in a fit of rage and insecurity. his latest clan: the ric flair fan club failed miserably in the ratings and is a obvious projection of a loser out of his last pool of friends. kinda like that obese kid that no one liked in your friend group, now that he is kicked out he will try anything to make you guys jealous of him.

lol

the theme i am trying to give to the drama isn't anger, but disappointment and sadness. i think the picture above that drydess posted both fit the criteria of disappointing and sad.

boys and girls club of america

i've seen grimlock helped unprivileged kids in america by giving them positive comments and helping them find their first jobs. keep in mind that the kids he helps are in the age group of 13-15 while he is 22. being a busy 22 year old college student and finding the time to help minors? your a saint grimlock.

here are some great examples could find of grimlock helping the kid darth cp3o:

You must not get out much
>when u say handicapped stuff and get called out for it
Are you actually loving blind?
Oh yea the guy that spews garbage like old faithful(darth) should get a pass for his nonstop handicapped posts. My bad
Sorry I don’t take advice on how should I deal with idiots from habitual problem users

darth's age: 13. grimlock's age: 19. grimlock's mental age: 12

another instance of grimlock helping a different boy: nix the glaceon

your jokes are about as funny as being forced to listen to a 12 hour compilation of amy schumers vag jokes while strapped to a chair
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=304344.msg9313839#msg9313839
I miss the old eon/celau in times like this
doesn't change that its loving hilarious and timeless
I'm not even surprised nix visits websites that show these kind of ads
oh but I have!
why would I do that? it'd be a waste of space on my laptop and I have other much more important things to be concerned about than what some moron on a lego forum looks like. I do have a social life after all

think about the age differences and this should also fit in with the depressing and sadness citeria

lack of vocabulary

put autism or autistic in the search box and Grimlock² in by user. this section is pretty self explanatory

there is a bunch of other things he has done like spamming discords that i want to put but this drama is already big enough i think it can suffice.

grimlock owned epic style like and share

torin told me to stop bring thot patrol into every topic. sorry.
its ok

old man has stroke

ah yes the all proving search function

red spy rushes in for the defense

tfw calling nix handicapped means you're defending grimlock

tfw calling nix handicapped means you're defending grimlock

lol you can dish it but you can't take it

boys boys it's the first page we don't need this derailing already

you think i'm in the wrong when you're the one following around a 14 year old on the internet for attention

i wonder what half-assed half comeback half jab hes gonna use in this one