The Nigerian Cunts

Author Topic: The Nigerian Cunts  (Read 25788 times)

I've signed you up for Creative Writing I for 7th grade next year instead of Advanced PE. I don't want to hear it, you need to be able to talk to your classmates at a intelligible level.
veri funi

its funny cause its true

Imagine lying about your age
imagine trying to think this is a valid excuse

I've signed you up for Creative Writing I for 7th grade next year instead of Advanced PE. I don't want to hear it, you need to be able to talk to your classmates at a intelligible level.
i'm surprised you have the time to do that, selling drugs out of a high school parking lot's pretty time consuming

veri funi
See this......... this is what i'm talking about James. Remember what Nancy said about finishing the words without the i's? Here, i'll show you: your "veri funi" should be spelled very funny. While the vowels of the alphabet are a, e, i, o, and u you do remember that y sometimes can also be a vowel right? I'm honestly not sure if that Devin tutor of yours is teaching you to the best of his ability. I'll talk to his parents tomorrow.

i'm surprised you have the time to do that, selling drugs out of a high school parking lot's pretty time consuming
when you think that your good at roasting people just because you are in a stuffty trolling clan that has nothing better to do

when you think that your good at roasting people just because you are in a stuffty trolling clan that has nothing better to do
what
do you even know what i'm talking about

This is what happens when all your roasts involve saying that the user is either a troll or in a stuffty trolling clan

what
do you even know what i'm talking about
wait maybe
iirc damp was suspended for drugs before right? not trying to start anything but I might see now.
This is what happens when all your roasts involve saying that the user is either a troll or in a stuffty trolling clan
what about most of grimlocks? you know, the ones where he says that tito or some other person is part of the nc reject squad and is mad about it?

ban the above 5 users please

make it 6...  nothin personal kid