12 year olds should be kept off the forums.

Author Topic: 12 year olds should be kept off the forums.  (Read 18512 times)

Once someone finds out or they admit that they're 12 or 13 or some age that really isn't old enough to be here, they should be banned for at least a few years.
Or at least have a post limit, or not have access to certain boards. Seriously.

There's like 4 preteen forumers and they're already causing more drama than most of the older ones, in boards where there really shouldn't be any.

/support

also, don't you have to be at least 13 to sign up for this forum or something?

Look, if you ask me, its better to admit that your 12 than say that your 15 and have some sort of mental disorder

Age doesn't always equals intelligence/maturity

Look, if you ask me, its better to admit that your 12 than say that your 15 and have some sort of mental disorder
you're the kind of person I'm talking about and you're still posting here wtf

There's also legit child enthusiasts here so even reason not to lets kids on

I don't really care about age but I was once 11 once and trust me you are not ready for online interactions at that age.

Age doesn't always equals intelligence/maturity
if you're mature enough to act like you're not 12, you won't be found out. it's only the immature ones that use their age as an excuse for their behaviour.

i never really got the point in lying about your age. if you're a 10 year old with the mental capabilities of a 16 year old forgetin brag about it. if not then reconsider whether you want to stay, no need to lie in the first place bc it just starts stuff when you get caught

on the internet, age doesn't matter (not a creep i swear), but rather your maturity. if you have the maturity of a twelve y/o you should probably go play with the twelve year olds. stay with your own folk

this would be a good idea if it wasnt a lego game forum

There's also legit child enthusiasts here so even reason not to lets kids on

I don't really care about age but I was once 11 once and trust me you are not ready for online interactions at that age.
i wish the rule was enforced when i was younger so i dont have to carry the burden of seeing dumb stuff ive said in the past

i started this forum when i was ten i think its ok

if you're mature enough to act like you're not 12, you won't be found out. it's only the immature ones that use their age as an excuse for their behaviour.
Which I am not trying to do, I don't know if you saw but I specifically said that my behavior, under no circumstance, is excusable. I was acting like a dumbass, and apologized for it, end of story.

the only people who lie about their ages are the sames ones who try and act smarter than everyone else