Author Topic: Stephen Hawking dead at 76  (Read 15075 times)

I'm pretty sure he does it because he can use 'trolling' as an escape-route/escape if directly confronted about the stuff he's written here. If you coat your message in a persona that can be loosely interpreted as trolling or joking, then it's easier to avoid responsibility for what you actually say.
This isn't pokemon and he has been shown to actually engage in stuff he does care about. Him having an escape route doesn't mean stuff and I think your brain has been too gunked up with political stuff if you think stuffposting isn't normal.

I'm pretty sure he does it because he can use 'trolling' as an escape-route/escape if directly confronted about the stuff he's written here. If you coat your message in a persona that can be loosely interpreted as trolling or joking, then it's easier to avoid responsibility for what you actually say.

It's more because you're a pretentious twat who shouldn't be taken seriously under any circumstances. Even now you are overbrown townyzing a post that was openly mocking you. It's autistic as all hell.

and I think your brain has been too gunked up with political stuff if you think stuffposting isn't normal.
i mean...

This isn't pokemon and he has been shown to actually engage in stuff he does care about.
At some point in the past, but I don't see it now. Also, what's the idea behind the 'pokemon' brown townogy? Do the new pokemon games involve adopting an ironic, fake persona to cushion your actually-terrible opinions?

I think your brain has been too gunked up with political stuff if you think stuffposting isn't normal.
Ah yeah, god forbid people post too much about politics and get the idea in their head that internet forum posts aren't supposed to just be exclusively stuffposting garbage.

It's more because you're a pretentious twat who shouldn't be taken seriously under any circumstances.
I think you've stuffposted so much that you've actually normalized the idea of pretentiousness being anything that isn't ironically handicapped.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:36:57 AM by SeventhSandwich »

Ah yeah, god forbid people post too much about politics and get the idea in their head that internet forum posts aren't supposed to just be exclusively stuffposting garbage.

Literally all you do here now is make Reddit tier "ackchually" posts spewing your garbage political views here. I'll take miner stuffposting on a lego forum over your rampant friendry any day

I think you've stuffposted so much that you've actually normalized the idea of pretentiousness being anything that isn't ironically handicapped.

The posts you make are unironically handicapped.  That's why I make fun of them.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:39:35 AM by beachbum111111 »

that's the thing though, it's not just a little bit. there's so much stuffposting just in this thread alone let alone any other topic/board
it gets old after a while

Literally all you do here now is make Reddit tier "ackchually" posts spewing your garbage political views here. I'll take miner stuffposting on a lego forum over your rampant friendry any day
this

At some point in the past, but I don't see it now. Also, what's the idea behind the 'pokemon' brown townogy? Do the new pokemon games involve adopting an ironic, fake persona to cushion your actually-terrible opinions?
No. I was referencing to you saying he could use it as an escape.
I'm slowly gonna wait for my life to turn into nothing but talking and arguing about the president and having a no-fun allowed attitude on the off topic board on a sardinian building block game forum because everything has to be to my standards, and everyone has to reply to me, otherwise theyre DIRTY DIRTY TROLLS!

Literally all you do here now is make Reddit tier "ackchually" posts spewing your garbage political views here.
See, even though I waste time talking politics here, at least it's somewhat relevant to me. I hear about new talking points that can come up in real-life conversations. You live deep in the thick of bumforget Zamboniland and have literally no actionable ability to involve yourself in any part of US politics because you aren't a citizen and you can't vote. As far as time-wasting goes, it doesn't get much worse than that. Your opinions are by definition irrelevant to everyone who lives here.

I'm slowly gonna wait for my life to turn into nothing but talking and arguing about the president and having a no-fun allowed attitude on the off topic board on a sardinian building block game forum because everything has to be to my standards, and everyone has to reply to me, otherwise theyre DIRTY DIRTY TROLLS!
I'm pretty sure if you were to plot my posting statistics, you'd see a steady downward slope in the amount of time I spend posting in the politics thread or otherwise talking about Annoying Orange. I've got plenty of stuff going on outside of here. Maybe expect an uptick in my posts in November since that's when the Democrats are going to sweep Congress :^)

I'm not sure about you, but talking points you bring to Debate Club are not usually the ones a bunch of 13-18 year olds like. But hey, you referenced something political and my point still stands.

damn whos gonna save the world now

I'm not sure about you, but talking points you bring to Debate Club are not usually the ones a bunch of 13-18 year olds like. But hey, you referenced something political and my point still stands.
I'm talking more about news articles and current events. People do post stuff in the threads when things happen.

I don't mind the stuffposting as much when it's for humor rather than masking your own views. I'll take Reaper's old stuffposts over the stuff we get now, since at least he was a guy who had nothing to prove to anybody.

See, even though I waste time talking politics here, at least it's somewhat relevant to me.

You think American politics aren't relevant to Canada? It's highly relevant to my country. What America does directly influences it's northern neighbor. Even if America wasn't the world power with a massive economic pull it would still be important for Canadians to know what's going on in america.

I hear about new talking points that can come up in real-life conversations.

Don't kid yourself we both know you don't talk to anyone in real life.

As far as time-wasting goes, it doesn't get much worse than that.

Who said anything about time wasting? Clearly I struck a nerve here

Your opinions are by definition irrelevant to everyone who lives here.

I guess you could say that my Canadian opinions about as useful as the opinions of a sheltered braindead uni student that has no real life experiance with anything like yourself. The difference is I don't pretend like I'm hot stuff.

Also nice ad hominem buddy ;). If you are going to pretend that the internet is serious business all the time then maybe you should make posts that aren't verbal garbage.

why has god cursed humanity with giving beachbum the ability to post

why has god cursed humanity with giving beachbum the ability to post

I could say the same about you considering how blatantly handicapped you are even when posting in this very thread