Poll

if the did you join in the walkout

yes
no
I didn't know about it

Author Topic: did you participate in the walkout/walk for our lives  (Read 11920 times)

Explain.

you're more likely to be beaten to death than be killed by any type of rifle. if you cared about stopping gun violence you'd ban handguns, but since you have no idea what you're talking about you're going after the big scary black rifle

Wait did tact ever talk about virtue signalling? Must not have seen it.

In fairness, you're definitely not a hypocrite when it comes to virtue signaling. That would require actually showing some kind of virtue in your posts, genuine or otherwise lol

Maybe I'll show you some virtue by sending you to one of the warmer gulags after I assimilate Donald Annoying Orange
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:55:42 PM by beachbum111111 »

but I don't think civilians need assault rifles and smgs for basic self defense.

good thing those are already illegal innit

you're more likely to be beaten to death than be killed by any type of rifle. if you cared about stopping gun violence you'd ban handguns, but since you have no idea what you're talking about you're going after the big scary black rifle
it's easier to defend your house with a baseball bat than a loving ar15, aside from the fact that you don't lose half of your house with it

can someone give me a quick rundown on that guy?

it's easier to defend your house with a baseball bat than a loving ar15, aside from the fact that you don't lose half of your house with it

nah if you have a ar-15 while your eating mcdonalds your fatness will hit the trigger and shoot intruder

do you think the ar 15 is full auto or something

do you think the ar 15 is full auto or something
no of course not i'm not handicapped (a point to be argued another day), i've fired one before. they're not exactly the most weildly thing to carry around lol

Yes, smaller guns are easier to conceal, and this is why the vast majority of fun crime is committed with handguns
fun crime
that's an unfortunate typo