Poll

if the did you join in the walkout

yes
no
I didn't know about it

Author Topic: did you participate in the walkout/walk for our lives  (Read 11865 times)

was going to but I didn't know exactly what it was until now so I feel kinda bad

no because i dont live in a country that has a mass shooting every week

also my friends made signs saying that they support the 2nd amendment it was funny people were getting angry

really weird how people who accuse others of 'virtue signaling' have the uncanny ability to peer into someone's mind and figure out whether they actually mean what they're protesting about

okay
Pretending to care about a moralizing social issue to make people think you're virtuous. Am I missing anything in my definition? Since knowing if someone is 'virtue signalling' requires knowing whether their internal motivations are genuine, I can only assume y'all have literal mindreading powers.

Pretending to care about a moralizing social issue to make people think you're virtuous. Am I missing anything in my definition? Since knowing if someone is 'virtue signalling' requires knowing whether their internal motivations are genuine, I can only assume y'all have literal mindreading powers.

Did I say that I knew what they were thinking? Or did I ask PhantOS if he knew their exact position from some one off jokes and stuffposts? Next time actually read my post.

Did I say that I knew what they were thinking? Or did I ask PhantOS if he knew their exact position from some one off jokes and stuffposts? Next time actually read my post.
see like I don't know how you expect me to extract all of this information from a one line post that says "hurr you don't know what virtue signaling rly is"

unlike some other people in this thread, I can't actually read minds, which means I need to manually decrypt bumtonese into plaintext english

seventh what the hell are you doing responding to beachbum, the guy has never even attempted to respond to a point you've made.

I don't think that ALL guns should be taken away, but I don't think civilians and police officers need assault rifles and smgs for basic self defense.

you're handicapped

see like I don't know how you expect me to extract all of this information from a one line post that says "hurr you don't know what virtue signaling rly is"

Your original post criticized me for accusing you of virtue signalling as if I was being hypocritical, then proceeded bring up something that had nothing to do with virtue signalling.

Your original post criticized me for accusing you of virtue signalling as if I was being hypocritical
I was actually directing my thoughts more towards Nuke since he was the first post on virtue signaling that I read in this thread. For once it wasn't actually directed towards you.

In fairness, you're definitely not a hypocrite when it comes to virtue signaling. That would require actually showing some kind of virtue in your posts, genuine or otherwise lol