which is better

iphones
18 (25.7%)
samsung phones
35 (50%)
neither
17 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: iphones vs samsung phones - phone debate  (Read 5705 times)

i don't *phone explodes*
Yeah well my screen protector is explosion proof so checkmate atheist

iPhones and Samsungs are pretty much the same in terms of quality. iPhone just has a higher social value as a fashion accessory.

iOS updates on older devices tend to slow the users phone down on purpose to make it feel like their device is dying, thus making a trip to the apple store to be forgeted again in a year or two.
Well, Apple claims it's done as the battery ages, to keep each charge lasting the same length. But on they note, you can also add "removable battery" to your list of Android pros

Well, Apple claims it's done as the battery ages, to keep each charge lasting the same length. But on they note, you can also add "removable battery" to your list of Android pros
Samsungs haven't even had removable batteries since the S5? Notice how time goes on Samsung and Android phones copy iPhone more and more. You can't deny that

can we all agree that glass backs on phones are the spawn of satan
like i should not feel inclined to buy a case, because now if i remotely drop my phone it is guaranteed some part of it will break

like i should not feel inclined to buy a case, because now if i remotely drop my phone it is guaranteed some part of it will break
i adore my S8 except for how fragile i know the back of it is. like the glass back is heckin gorgeous but ugh i know it'll break if i'm not careful and so i have to cover up all that prettiness with a case :(

i got a case on mine. check this out:

that back is literally 15 layers of glass. i've dropped it pretty hard and nothing so far with my case.

what's the point of having a glass back on a phone if you're going to cover the phone up in a case anyway? it gives the phone style points but it's yet another thing that can break

what's the point of having a glass back on a phone if you're going to cover the phone up in a case anyway? it gives the phone style points but it's yet another thing that can break
clear cases + bumper cases are a thing

bumper cases

you don't need a full covering case for a phone, you just need a bumper case to protect against drops on the corners and sides, aka the weak points.

uh oh is mr queeba getting irrationally mad about apple products again

he has valid points

glass backs also make removable batteries pretty much impossible, reducing life of the phone unless you want to pay someone like $50 to have the battery replaced

iPhones aren't the only devices with a glass back