Author Topic: AMA For an Obscure User  (Read 10098 times)

do you consider yourself the 1%

Does 'panloveual' include a loveual attraction to horses?
Still trying to bother me with this.

do you consider yourself the 1%
Define the 1%.

Define the 1%.
part of the 1% that jacks it to cartoon horses?

btw, rarity is best

You're still on about this. I fail to see how I'm the one being childish.
I'm the kind of guy who thinks fluffy things are cute.

There's a better way to usually respond (if at all) to someone taking a jab at you than with hostility, because usually malicious people will keep at it to evoke a response, or someone who felt like they didn't do anything wrong might get irritated because you took something the wrong way. It kind of seems like you're also trying really hard to put on a tough guy appearance when it's just the internet too, just relax and let things go, i'm sure you're a good person but don't take things so seriously on the internet if it's someone you don't trust or know.

Still trying to bother me with this.

I was literally just asking you a question in your AMA. Your logic: epic flawed

btw, rarity is best
youre all degenerates
trixie is best pony

i thought all bronies died a long time ago

i thought all bronies died a long time ago

The smart ones went into hiding when they realized that admitting to jacking off to MLP in your AMA thread was a bad idea

There's a better way to usually respond (if at all) to someone taking a jab at you than with hostility, because usually malicious people will keep at it to evoke a response, or someone who felt like they didn't do anything wrong might get irritated because you took something the wrong way. It kind of seems like you're also trying really hard to put on a tough guy appearance when it's just the internet too, just relax and let things go, i'm sure you're a good person but don't take things so seriously on the internet if it's someone you don't trust or know.
I legitimately don't actually care. I'm not that nice.

It's just surprising that in spite of that, he's still wasting time on this.

I responded, he flamed, I made I clear I don't care, he's still flaming. At this point I'm wondering why he doesn't have anything better to do.

As I enjoy sewing chaos, I think it's become a contest to see who gives up first.

Is it really flaming if I'm just paraphrasing the dumb stuff you say?

Is it really flaming if I'm just paraphrasing the dumb stuff you say?
Yes.

I legitimately don't actually care.

I made I clear I don't care
still responding

Rally don't you have anything better to do