Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 63189 times)

the huge forts at the end are loving insane

first game in ages, mostly logging on to get the daily challenge, won with 7 kills with the new lmg

btw for 50v50 they recently changed the storm's damage to always be 10/s instead of 1/s til it fully closed due to people just staying outside the storm and winning by healing constantly so that's nice
the huge forts at the end are loving insane
they rly are
first game in ages, mostly logging on to get the daily challenge, won with 7 kills with the new lmg
lmao
nice job man

since this is the battle royale topic this is a bit stupid to bring up but

holy stuff so far i love the pve, you should try it out.

scared when it goes f2p though

the clinger, or sticky grenade, is out now along with some other nice improvements
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/v3-6-patch-notes

probably an obvious question but do u guys prefer keyboard/mouse or controller in this game

whos she???? OWo
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 10:28:28 AM by crazies alt »

finished the last challenge I needed to reach tier 100, then built a big obelisk close to the center of the circle and played guitar at the top fully expecting to die instantly

instead this guy comes up and hangs out for like 5 minutes, actually protecting me from attackers before I finally die to the only person left who didn't suck at aiming

what a legend

I play fortnite here and there with my school pals. Pretty fun game if i have to say so myself.

awhaigieasygkyifdewiu.gtwuhfa js

awhaigieasygkyifdewiu.gtwuhfa js

ninja was able to build this in moisty mire

with 10 metal