Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 61494 times)

Anyone want to add me? My Epicgames is FatherGibus
Looking for cool peeps

I grinded so much STW the other night to get enough for the season 4 battle pass
Was frustrating but its all good.

I cant want to see these unlockable styles for the 2 new skins and reveal of the blockbuster skin!

you've had to buy at least two extra copies of a game just to continue posting here
lol how is this even an argument

lol how is this even an argument

it's not, I just thought someone else might appreciate the irony

it's not, I just thought someone else might appreciate the irony
* spends hundreds of dollars on fortnite cosmetics *

* spends hundreds of dollars on fortnite cosmetics *

hey if you've got the money and like the game, go for it

yea what's the problem with spending some money on cosmetic items for a game u love to play? ur supporting the devs and u get to look neat

yea what's the problem with spending some money on cosmetic items for a game u love to play? ur supporting the devs and u get to look neat
you also mark yourself as a handicap

just got top 10 and while fighting another guy got hit point blank with an rpg

for some reason im still smiling from that

you also mark yourself as a handicap
how so? do you have anything more to add to this other than showing off your negative opinion lol

epic games channels all of their money into iranian death squads and terrorist organizations so as a proud american i choose not to support epic games

I don't really understand this mentality of "I'm playing and enjoying this free game but have not spent any money on it, therefore I am better than those that did" that radiates especially from the playerbase of this game

yeehaw first win of the season
the suppressed pistol is so gud
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:17:56 AM by gr8dayseth »

This game is fun, but I really don't see the huge appeal of it. why has it gotten so Big? I understand Minecraft, since it's such a large, open world where you can do so many things, but in here all you really do is build towers and shoot each other.

This game is fun, but I really don't see the huge appeal of it. why has it gotten so Big? I understand Minecraft, since it's such a large, open world where you can do so many things, but in here all you really do is build towers and shoot each other.

from what i see:

pubg got massively popular late 2017, making battle royale the new trend

new battle royale game (fortnite) comes out which is FREE, letting everyone play it

i think the main reason it's gotten so popular is cus it's the next big battle royale game and people stuck around due to the unique mechanics of it
thankfully there's more to the building aspect of the game than just making a 1x1 tower to shoot and hide in though lol
from what i see:

pubg got massively popular late 2017, making battle royale the new trend

new battle royale game (fortnite) comes out which is FREE, letting everyone play it
this too, it being free to play allows people to at least try it out at no cost which is nice
i also think the more cartoony art style might appeal to more people than the gritty realistic art style u see with most other battle royale games, it feels more welcoming i think
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 04:08:36 AM by gr8dayseth »