Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 61504 times)

(click for full size)
imagine buying cosmetics for Fortnite in May 2018

That was in April. Forgot to bring that up.

That was in April. Forgot to bring that up.
what a horrible april fools joke

what a horrible april fools joke
It was part of my plan.

well congratulations you got yourself caught now whats the next step of your master plan

well congratulations you got yourself caught now whats the next step of your master plan
Crashing this bus.
With no gliders.

What is your preferred setup? I know it can be different depending on the state of the game, but if you could pick a setup what would it be, and what weapons do you prioritize?

I'm running pump and a tact, AR and then support items. Blue burst is ok and I pick it before green m4 but blue m4 goes before burst. I'm not much of a sniper so depending on inventory room and what lies infront of me I might take a scoped AR instead of running with a blue m4 and bolt.

What are your thoughts on the epic/leggy shotgun? It doesn't really do it for me. It got less dmg than pump and a slower firing rate than tact. If I come across one I'll just stick with pump/tact.

Won 2 games in a row today. :O

What is your preferred setup? I know it can be different depending on the state of the game, but if you could pick a setup what would it be, and what weapons do you prioritize?

I'm running pump and a tact, AR and then support items. Blue burst is ok and I pick it before green m4 but blue m4 goes before burst. I'm not much of a sniper so depending on inventory room and what lies infront of me I might take a scoped AR instead of running with a blue m4 and bolt.

What are your thoughts on the epic/leggy shotgun? It doesn't really do it for me. It got less dmg than pump and a slower firing rate than tact. If I come across one I'll just stick with pump/tact.

I usually try to go for a tactical shotgun & a sniper rifle. If I can't find a tactical then I just go for a pump shotgun if there's one. I like my handguns rare or legendary.

prefered set up?/

ummmm its callled winning sweatie?

bofa support to battle royale coming soon

i usually go for 2 shotguns and an AR, a consumable, and whichever comes first between a rocket weapon and a heavy bullet weapon

if i get both of those the waters get a bit muddy at that point

i like to have a system for how i put things in my inventory lol. i personally like to sort the standard weapons in my inventory by range, so longer ranged stuff first going down with how effective it is for me in that range. so my priority for each type goes something like
snipers
bolt > hunting rifle > semi-auto
ARs
scoped ar > assault rifle > burst
pistols
silenced pistol > hand cannon > pistol > revolver
smgs
tactical smg > silenced smg
shotguns
heavy shotgun > pump shotgun > tactical shotgun
then for the more situational type of weapons for like breaking bases and pressuring the enemy and stuff i have after all those weapons since i'm less likely to pull em out in the middle of a firefight anyway
rocket launcher > grenade launcher > LMG > minigun
then the damaging consumables going from effectiveness
clingers > grenades > remote explosives
then the utility consumables
impulse grenades > boogie bomb > port-a-fort > bush
then the shields that could help in a pinch
small shields > slurp juice > shield potions
then the healing stuff for when i have time
chug jug > med kit > bandages

think i got everything? lol

i may have differing numbers of each category taking up the inventory based on what else i have available and what i feel like using. i'll still sort them by range tho, for example even tho i prefer the hunting rifle over the semi-auto sniper in some cases, i'll put the semi-auto in the inventory before the hunting rifle since it has a scope and all
i guess an ideal loadout for me would me any sniper or scoped rifle, an assault rifle, a silenced pistol or heavy shotgun, a rocket launcher, a bunch of small shields, and a chug jug or multiple med kits

SO DOES THIS ANSWER UR QUESTION?!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 03:04:49 PM by gr8dayseth »

clicking the uninstall button

you've had to buy at least two extra copies of a game just to continue posting here