Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 63650 times)

seems cool for people who want to test builds and such

i finally decided to try and get that trap elimination challenge done today and it took me three loving hours. i literally could not find a trap anywhere and i was so pissed because i know how common traps are and the fact that i couldnt even find them anywhere was super loving annoying.

my brother lost a game of fortnite and he was laughing so hard and i was wondering why then suddenly i saw why

i finally decided to try and get that trap elimination challenge done today and it took me three loving hours. i literally could not find a trap anywhere and i was so pissed because i know how common traps are and the fact that i couldnt even find them anywhere was super loving annoying.
man i know how ya feel that challenge sucked, i technically did it twice because i died right before my murderer was killed by my trap and it even did the lil notification thing when it happened (added in a recent update) but it didn't count cus it turns out it's a bug that elimination kills after death don't count toward challenges. but boy that game when i finally baited someone into my trap was rewarding lol

really i dislike all the item-specific challenges especially if they're rare items, because not only do u have to somehow come across one but when u do now ya feel like u have to use it just to get the challenge done even if it's not practical cus who knows how long it'll be before u get it in a game again. most of the other challenges are fine tho imo cus most of them don't rely too much on rng to be able to complete them

anyways mini-rant aside, fortnite now has a shopping cart vehicle and it's silly and fun
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 01:48:21 AM by gr8dayseth »

You can link your steam to epic games account. all my steam friends add me brudders

no its a dreamcast you fool