Author Topic: Why does American chocolate taste like vomit?  (Read 4385 times)

american chocolate is an acquired taste. then again all are inferior to dark chocolate

+rep

Why does american taste like vomit?
i guess there isn't a school in your favela

what i really care about is america's lack of bread culture

sure some cities have decent bakeries but the most prevalent american breadloaf is by far that dumb loving presliced toasterbread that's only good in a sandwich or toasted with butter

This honestly. Bakeries are a myth here. The closest thing we have to cultured bread is sourdough and by god sourdough is loving amazing.

i loving love dark chocolate
though i rarely ever eat chocolate so :shrug:

i love milk, white and dark chocolate here in the uk, but when I tasted a hersheys bar I almost loving puked. I'm not overreacting, it actually triggered a gag reflex, it was that bad. how do you guys do it??

i love milk, white and dark chocolate here in the uk, but when I tasted a hersheys bar I almost loving puked. I'm not overreacting, it actually triggered a gag reflex, it was that bad. how do you guys do it??
I threw all the kisses away :( they weren't going down.

I'm also not overreacting either, they are borderline inedible... I can't understand how they sell.

Also I loving love Cadbury milk chocolate... I'd say that the market standard should be set to Cadbury's quality.

Then again, I don't know if they sell Cadbury chocolate bars in the USA or if they are made with the same recipe as in the UK... Maybe they taste like vomit in the US too?

white chocolate is loving disgusting though

I'm here in my room sat eating Hershey's Kisses that a friend brought me back from the US and honestly they taste like I'm eating my own vomit.

No they aren't out of date.

Why does American chocolate taste like this?
hey they dont taste like that. they're good i've bbeeen in 'merica since forever

Maybe you're just stinky and the chocolate doesn't like.

go take a shower stinky

i guess there isn't a school in your favela
I guess there isn't a school In your town
otherwise you would be already ded by the shooters

I guess there isn't a school In your town

Probably no drug cartel either

I don't believe in felipe