Blockchip Episode 5: The autist strikes back

Author Topic: Blockchip Episode 5: The autist strikes back  (Read 11738 times)

lol he made a stuffty joke are you going to arrest him for it

this

lol he made a stuffty joke are you going to arrest him for it
It's not a joke. It's a known fact that when anyone forum Self Deletes people will make posts like "meh, you could do better" or "should have posted x".

Also, I know you just got banned and all, but I'd recommend this; rather than dodge the ban with an alt, just come back when its over or in a few months. You'd look a lot better returning after a while, rather than looking pathetic because you dodge the ban the same day you're issued it.

"if u come back later u will look better lol"

"if u come back later u will look better lol"
are u supposed to be his friend or not

Imagine endlessly harping over the word "literally" being used.

It's not a joke.

yes it is. i don't know anybody except tenshi who would actually want to see cp posted

Also, I know you just got banned and all, but I'd recommend this; rather than dodge the ban with an alt, just come back when its over or in a few months. You'd look a lot better returning after a while, rather than looking pathetic because you dodge the ban the same day you're issued it.

maybe i should return as a girl

Imagine endlessly harping over the word "literally" being used.
you still think i'm trying to get attention right
why do you think giving someone looking for attention exactly what they want is the right thing to do
either you were lying about that or the way you're acting makes absolutely no sense

you still think i'm trying to get attention right
why do you think giving someone looking for attention exactly what they want is the right thing to do
either you were lying about that or the way you're acting makes absolutely no sense

autism, autism never changes. It only gets more apparent.

HOLY forget ITS GREENBH