#freeredspy

Author Topic: #freeredspy  (Read 14084 times)

"Oh look it's another guy who can't post in good faith. Birds of a feather" - IkeTheGeneric, 4/8/2018

Actually I can and do post in good faith. you still haven't explained to me why weathernerd saying something is great
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 06:01:02 PM by OrangeMan³ »

orangeman the third doesn't understand blatant irony it seems

"orangeman the third doesn't understand blatant irony it seems" - khaz, 4/8/2018

i am not orangeman. i am orangeman³. next time learn to read buddy, it could save your life

"want a medal" - ikethegeneric, 4/8/2018

yes  :cookieMonster:

lol orangeman just got pwned by the forum police thanks guys

It's probably because you lack the intellectual capacity to make a post without either having a hateboner with someone else or asking someone to fix your glaceon craving
hateboner
PFFFFHAHAHAHAA THATS loving RICH
brother you're the one who busts in every time i even dare exist in the same universe as you and your buttbuddies just to say "dude u forget pokemmon......." and run away as fast as you came
you literally can't talk to me without trying to take a jab at the pokemon thing because you can't argue so you just insult someone personally to get your point across
almost all of your posts are unprovoked attacks towards you or your little cronies, even though you weren't mentioned at all, and the rest are stuffposts
get a loving life

the mere fact that you genuinely think like this over a lego forum is honestly pretty sad

id honestly take a troll over a mature adult on here because trolls make more sense here.

rlly makes u think

sounds like a you problem, buddy

"get a loving life" - nix the glaceon, 4/8/2018

as long as it doesnt involve pokemon  :cookieMonster:

sounds like a you problem, buddy
seems more like a you problem if you make a post about good faith and then respond with "want a medal"

almost all of your posts are unprovoked attacks towards you or your little cronies
Do you read your posts before you post them

not liking starfishs stuffting up a forum you like = moral grandstanding apparently