Which game are you most excited for?

FALLOUT 76
31 (42.5%)
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV
27 (37%)
STARFIELD
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: FALLOUT 76 THREAD | THE FINAL FALLOUT MEGATHREAD  (Read 40884 times)

get the place everywhere mod too if you are going to be building, its real good. i wasnt planning on building at all until i ran into vault 88 and its been the only thing ive been doing while playing

Vault 88 just makes me get the urge to make a weaving superbase that would normally look terrible from the outside.

i just have a vault going but honestly the settlement is pretty boring all the NPCs just got addicted to slotmachines and anywhere inside the vault you could hear them all go "haha check it out! this slot machine. its GREAT!". and my speech wasnt high enough to keep the old overseer
so i slaughtered them all

i just have a vault going but honestly the settlement is pretty boring all the NPCs just got addicted to slotmachines and anywhere inside the vault you could hear them all go "haha check it out! this slot machine. its GREAT!". and my speech wasnt high enough to keep the old overseer
so i slaughtered them all

It would be nice to have settlement sieges that would actually happen when your defenses are high enough, but the attackers wouldn't start their attack and would continue pressing the siege until you got back to your settlement. It would pretty much keep production on hold and stuff, but you wouldn't lose stuff because you weren't paying attention to all the little stuff going on in the upper left hand corner of your screen.

its pretty cool when sanctuary gets attacked and i cant defend it at all due to being on the literal opposite end of the map without fast travel

its pretty cool when sanctuary gets attacked and i cant defend it at all due to being on the literal opposite end of the map without fast travel

But really, this is loving bullstuff because I lose stuffloads of resources for crafting when I don't have a sign that says "Don't loving raid me mongos" and have my defense at a level higher than my population.

yea so this is why i didnt want to build haha but vault 88 doesnt get raided if you keep back exits closed

whenever my settlements got raided, i never lost anything, only some turrets and water resources got destroyed and thats it. thats only when they failed to protect themselves.

Best fallout song?
take me home country road is pretty good
my real opinion is big iron, i remembered that song from when i first played NV when i was 13 & i hated johnny guitar
also bingo bango bongo from f3 was good everytime

dear hearts and gentle people got stuck in my head the other day and it made me miss when fallout 3 first came out

right behind you baby by ray smith

dear hearts and gentle people got stuck in my head the other day and it made me miss when fallout 3 first came out
I still get some pretty  i n t e n s e  memories of leaving vault 101 when I hear the fallout 3 theme. I think fallout 3 was the first RPG I'd ever played. it will always have a special place in my heart

in the shadow of the valley
i would like to settle doooooown

Anything Goes is actually one of my favorite songs irl so i gotta go with that one by default.

but you can't forget Big Iron

How lucky can one guy be?