Which game are you most excited for?

FALLOUT 76
31 (42.5%)
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV
27 (37%)
STARFIELD
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: FALLOUT 76 THREAD | THE FINAL FALLOUT MEGATHREAD  (Read 40880 times)

yea obviously the game should be obviously free obviously
I actually agree with Tony on this one. There used to be a time developers would pay us to break games, now we have to pay them to play broken games.

It's a stuffty move to force people to pre-order the game to test the beta.
While i can see your point, i also got to say that free beta tests and the like can have the potential to lower the amount of sales because people already played the game enough with the beta.
I heard this a lot around the Division beta.
Then again, that is also a sign that the game is not interesting enough if it only interest people during the beta but not for the full game.
So eh, i can see both sides of the argument really.

I'm legit worried about the fallout brand right now.

I saw a huge degrade in quality with Fallout 4.

Now instead of New Vegas 2 we get a loving pubg clone.

tony 76 hasn’t even come out and you’re complaining, from what i’ve seen there is no gameplay footage, please wait to bash the game jesus

tony 76 hasn’t even come out and you’re complaining, from what i’ve seen there is no gameplay footage, please wait to bash the game jesus

Bethesda has a track record of disappointment.

Also don't even play that card because I correctly guessed fallout 4a stuffty storyline before the game came out based on the e3 gameplay.

With the same logic applied here someone could about to take a stuff on your bed and you scream at them to stop stuffti g. They tell you "how do you know it's stuff, it's not out yet"

Rust clone*

Rust is like a week-month long session.

Pubg and fortnite are like 10-30 minutes

I do not believe Bethesda will have week long game sessions
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 12:11:06 PM by King Tøny »

I dunno, for such a stuff game fallout 4 seems to still be pretty popular

I dunno, for such a stuff game fallout 4 seems to still be pretty popular

That doesn't make it good.

The game is more watered down and main stream it appeals to the lowest common denominator like call of duty.

So people who don't know stuff about RPGs will be like "wow fallout 4 is a good game" and they are the same kind of people that say Fallout 1 and 2 are trash.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:20:08 AM by King Tøny »

Roblox is a pretty popular game, that doesn't make it a good game.

B.E.T.A. confirmed to start for Xbox One users October 23rd, PC/PS4 soon to follow on the 30th.

https://bethesda.net/en/article/XUtJrgiCgU6WqMASW8w0I/fallout-76-our-future-begins-together-in-beta
https://fallout.bethesda.net/faq

During the B.E.T.A. one of our primary goals is to stress test and break the game. As such, the servers will not be running 24/7; instead, they’ll be online during targeted timeframes so we can get as many people as possible playing at the same time. Why? Because that’s the best way put all our systems to the test and see how they respond.

On any given day the game might be up for anywhere between four to eight hours.

Some more stuff:
While you play Fallout 76, you’ll earn a currency called Atoms by completing various gameplay challenges and achievements. This currency can be used to acquire in-game cosmetic customization items for your character, earnable entirely by playing the game.

Once Fallout 76 officially launches on November 14, Atoms can also be purchased separately for real money if you so choose.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 03:11:33 PM by Cowboy Dude »

kinda figured they would pull some cosmetic bullstuff but who cares

In other news, Power Armor Edition has been restocked in Bethesda's store: https://gear.bethesda.net/products/fallout-76-power-armor-edition

Applies to only the US and there's a $50 shipping fee making for a total of $250.

I was tempted but I'm hella broke.

kinda figured they would pull some cosmetic bullstuff but who cares
every big game is going to have this because lootboxes arent a thing anymore, fortnite is making millions off of it, and companies make games so big they need that income alongside DLC/main game