Which game are you most excited for?

FALLOUT 76
31 (42.5%)
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV
27 (37%)
STARFIELD
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: FALLOUT 76 THREAD | THE FINAL FALLOUT MEGATHREAD  (Read 40896 times)

Anyone else having a blast while playing this? Its so fun IMO. I have only beaten a few of the main quests but being the rpcigarette I am I spent like 6 hours farming components to make a big base

F76 has anti griefing

what, bounties? pfft, that didn't prevent someone from griefing the stuff out of me. dude would spawn outside my house every time i killed him, shooting at my house, breaking my walls, shooting at me. i had to fast travel away eventually after i killed him for the 5th time and started running out of ammo and stimpaks

[...]no PVP aside from duels[...]

i have no idea where you're getting this from, i bore witness to several firefights involving anywhere between 4 and 8 people in the beta

Anyone else having a blast while playing this? Its so fun IMO. I have only beaten a few of the main quests but being the rpcigarette I am I spent like 6 hours farming components to make a big base

i love it, the environment is just breathtaking, base building and maintaining workshops has been good fun. the set pieces in this are absolutely stunning, especially stuff like the fallen satellite and Palace of the Winding Path
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 12:25:30 PM by VerticalHorizon »

i hear the game is shallow feeling tho

wtf wtf!!!!!!!!!! fallout 76 has. No npcs this game is friend stuff!!!!!

They should have tried doing what rust was doing, but that isn't the case here.

Combat is pretty shallow.

Also fast travel? Why?

the Fallout series graphed out

the 76 is the amount of major issues it has

the Fallout series graphed out

And what is the graph representing lol

best games in the series by votes

hmm if only I could figure out what the numbers correlated with

There has been 76 Fallouts

Clearly someone is really bad at Super Monkey Ball

Anyone else having a blast while playing this? Its so fun IMO.

50 atom points have been credited to your account.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 07:19:01 PM by King Tøny »