Which game are you most excited for?

FALLOUT 76
31 (42.5%)
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV
27 (37%)
STARFIELD
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: FALLOUT 76 THREAD | THE FINAL FALLOUT MEGATHREAD  (Read 42134 times)

In other news, Power Armor Edition has been restocked in Bethesda's store: https://gear.bethesda.net/products/fallout-76-power-armor-edition

Applies to only the US and there's a $50 shipping fee making for a total of $250.

I was tempted but I'm hella broke.
real stuff if you just want a power armor helmet make your own, or rather order from a sublime printing shop for probably half the cost.

The NPC meme applies to everyone bandwagoning bethesda too, who knew.

its funny how bethesda broke the beta before the players even had a chance to
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/9ss7ra/psa_your_preload_has_been_deleted/
that'll be a yikes alright

edit: got it installed, but textures are missing. certain objects are flat white. le epic disappointment
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 09:34:29 PM by Stellarnaut »

It's too bad because we coulda had a New Vegas 2.

Bethesda is just too ashamed to admit Obsidian made a better Fallout game and they don't wanna get out done again.

played beta with a full team since he preordered and gave codes to us, thought it would be trash but was surprised on how much i liked it.
thought it would be reskinned rust but it's actually truer to fallout than i expected

it's actually truer to fallout than i expected

Pre-bethesda Fallout

Or

Post-bethesda Fallout

Lol fallout 76 doesn't even have a proper PVP system what a joke.

So they made a multiplayer game similar to a battle royal and rust. But absolutely no PVP besides "duels" lol

casa de VH

also one of my favorite screenshots :D

F76 still doesn't beat rust.

F76 has anti griefing and no PVP aside from duels.

I was going to play F76 for the PVP but since there is no PVP then it lost my interest.