Blockchip - Literally keeping me hostage in my own thread.

Author Topic: Blockchip - Literally keeping me hostage in my own thread.  (Read 10041 times)

i already stated several times on this forum that i have autism
guess you missed them since you weren't using the forums at the time
also how would posting on this thread be confirmation that i have autism
also why do you care whether a stranger on the internet has autism
you have no idea who you're dealing with here

you have no idea who you're dealing with here
yeah kid you better watch out or this big bad internet meany is gonna getcha

i already stated several times on this forum that i have autism
you dont get a free get out of jail pass just because you claim to have autism buddy

this is greenBH we're talking about here

you're talking about him like he's a mob boss and it comes across pretty loving lame lol

oh i definitely read that situation wrong, i thought what you said was referring to you and not GBH rip

oh i definitely read that situation wrong, i thought what you said was referring to you and not GBH rip
yea you're good don't worry about it. GreenBH being back is gonna be interesting

you dont get a free get out of jail pass just because you claim to have autism buddy
what makes you think i'm trying to use it as a "free get out of jail pass"
i'm not even the one who brought the topic of autism up
If it holds you back, I can use it against you.
what's that supposed to mean

no edit:
you're talking about him like he's a mob boss and it comes across pretty loving lame lol

sorry grim I gotta agree.

no edit:
sorry grim I gotta agree.

Well i think grimlock stated it the way he did because this is the same guy who made a thread about necrobumping topics in drama which is a bit silly so i'm making a guess he's saying tony is a silly guy

Well i think grimlock stated it the way he did because this is the same guy who made a thread about necrobumping topics in drama which is a bit silly so i'm making a guess he's saying tony is a silly guy

he was talking about me

>When you're scared that you might be wrong so you make a drama thread to feel like you're right.