Poll

What do you think about transgenders?

They are sick and inhuman
They're fine. Let them be what they want
I dont know..
im neutral

Author Topic: Blf, what do you think about transgenders?  (Read 26611 times)

yeah but if you invest heavy opinions they affect you.
If you invest heavily into things like this, you're objectively a dipstuff

If you invest heavily into things like this, you're objectively a dipstuff
never said i wasn't a dipstuff

in other news: water is wet

in other news: water is wet
i named my science study guide that and i got a A+ on it

I highly doubt that would happen. People don't walk up to strangers and ask to be called something without the other person saying something first.

So in this case, I keep walking and don't say anything. I have no business with someone who wants to socially police something I haven't done.
p[ersonally i would have turned 360 degrees and walked away too

never said i wasn't a dipstuff
You should do something to fix that, you'll live a happier life

stunning realization
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 11:33:18 PM by Electrk.. »

You should do something to fix that, you'll live a happier life
never said i was a dipstuff never said i wasn't
plus being dipstuff online =/= dipstuff irl

never said i was a dipstuff never said i wasn't
plus being dipstuff online =/= dipstuff irl
Unfortunately for you, it seems to be both.

Unfortunately for you, it seems to be both.
you don't know me irl
and apart from being sensible i either dont talk to anyone or im nice to people

you don't know me irl
and apart from being sensible i either dont talk to anyone or im nice to people
it's got nothing to do with niceness

They likely have very little real life social experience and have grown up on the internet

I don't understand why is not liking trans people a problem? If you don't like them you'll just ignore them anyway unless you are actively advocating for their genocide then sure but to say that you lack some sort of function because you don't agree with their lifestyle sounds stupid to me.

I don't understand why is not liking trans people a problem? If you don't like them you'll just ignore them anyway unless you are actively advocating for their genocide then sure but to say that you lack some sort of function because you don't agree with their lifestyle sounds stupid to me.
i know the post that darryl quoted doesnt say this, but deep down im pretty sure he was referring to the people deliberately being an starfish and not properly functioning socially just because they're trans

You can not like someone and still treat them with respect. It's called being a decent person.

It's all the handicapped kids here that are like 'hmph i would call them by the wrong pronoun, hmph i would walk away from any interaction with them' that i think are socially deficient

You can not like someone and still treat them with respect. It's called being a decent person.

It's all the handicapped kids here that are like 'hmph i would call them by the wrong pronoun, hmph i would walk away from any interaction with them' that i think are socially deficient
hehe i didn't talk to that person.... that'll show them