Blf, what do you think about transgenders?

Poll

What do you think about transgenders?

They are sick and inhuman
They're fine. Let them be what they want
I dont know..
im neutral

Author Topic: Blf, what do you think about transgenders?  (Read 26595 times)

also which ones steve i mean alice

i'm trans but i try to distance myself as much as i can from the trans community cause it's really cringey
and that's saying something; i'm pretty cringey myself

i'm trans but i try to distance myself as much as i can from the trans community cause it's really cringey
and that's saying something; i'm pretty cringey myself
Not trying to sound rude here but how do your parents see it? did they accept it?

i feel bad for the cat watching all that stuff happen
The Switch has blue on the right and red on the left.
They didn't pre-order and just bought the red blue joycon set from somewhere.

i feel bad for the cat watching all that stuff happen
the only real pusillanimous individual in that room

Not trying to sound rude here but how do your parents see it? did they accept it?
the context of this question matters a lot because thats a prett y private thing to talk about

murder is less common here thank god, i would never feel safe holding hands with a boyfriend in america
america isnt bad at all depending on where you are

i mean you'll probably face discrimination by dumbforgets regardless of where you are but if you walk around new york or LA or any other big metropolitan area no one is going to really care

yeah in northern coastal cities especially, like SF, Portland, or Seattle

yeah san francisco is like THE gay city

I try to follow the age old mantra-- "dont gay" but alas, I often fail

i came out to my mom and explained what i felt to her, what i had always felt, and what a transition entails. we discussed it for a little while and she was immediately supportive and said she trusts me to do what's best for myself, only asking me to go through a doctor rather than self-medding for safety's sake. she also did a lot of studying about it on her own, which made her even more comfortable with everything. she switched pronouns, starting calling me her daughter, and started using my new name

as for my dad i have no idea, he passed away in 2005. my sisters both support me 100%

wow you're luckier than most

my condolences on your dad even tho it was a while ago